Act Three: Chapter VIII: Ghosts

July 12 2535

The Resistance were just staring at the USG Titan for at least a couple of minutes now as They were also trying to contact Alex but there was no luck. All They heard was Radio Silence as They were worried about Alex.

Daniel: Its been an hour since Alex boarded the Titan and We haven't heard from him.

Monica was looking at the ships status as she noticed something on the ship and told the others.

Monica: The Necromorphs are using the USG Titan as a Nest to make more of them and yet that bastard still went in their by himself.

Chris: Monica, I'm also upset that he didn't let us come. He didn't had to play hero like this.

William: Guys let's calm down for a moment. I'm sure he's okay.

Michelle: I hope so too.

Esmeray along with Issac and Maria heard something as They tuned in the frequency and someone was talking to them..

Alex:.............Issac?

Issac: Alex, Are you alright?!?!

Alex: I........I barely made it out alive. I'm..........

Esmeray: Alex, What happened to you?

Alex: I managed to get away with a......few scratches and My.........RIG is.......Red.

Maria: Stay Right there. We're coming.

Alex:......No.......I'll be alright.

Tobias: Alex, Come on. We can help you, You don't need to do this alone.

Alex:......I have to. There's a med kit here. I'll be fine don't worry.

Alex disconnected the Transmisson as Everyone looked at each other with worry in their eyes.

Monica: *Sighs* Let's get this Tram near the Titan and wait for him.

Ellie: Not the best idea but I guess so.

William: *Points At Brian* What do we do about him?

Tobias: If he tries to kill us again then We have to kill him. We have no other choice in mind.

Esmeray: Tobias is right. He might attack us again or maybe he'll do something worse.

Michelle: Alright then. Let's get this Transport moving.

Meanwhile Alex was barely walking as he grabbed a Med Kit and Injected it in his neck as His RIG changed from Red to Green. He was feeling a little better as he continued walking until he opened the door as he saw the Centrifuge core. Alex was in Zero Gravity as he saw some tubes that were missing in the core as he flew around and tried to find the pieces until he found them and placed it in the core. The Core was fixed and all Alex had to do is start the Centrifuge core. Alex flew back down as he got on the computer as he activated the Centrifuge core and The ship was back to normal as Alex sighed in relief.

Alex: Time to get to the Flight Deck.

The Centrifuge Core was working as Alex opened the door as he needed to get to the tram station but suddenly.......