Act Three: Chapter XI: Convergence

July 12 2535

With The Resistance finally escaping the nightmare in Lunar City. Alex was by himself in the Government Sector as He needed to keep going and make it to the Marker. Alex tried to use his Locator to find his next objective but it didn't show him the way.

Alex: Dammit, No Waypoint.

Alex didn't know where to go now. He decided to keep walking around around the research facility as He was looking at his gun until.........

 He decided to keep walking around around the research facility as He was looking at his gun until

Peyton: Where are you going?

Alex: I dont know.

Peyton: That is why I'm here.

Peyton showed Alex a waypoint as Alex was looking at the Waypoint until Peyton disappeared as Alex looked at his Locator and had a waypoint as he followed it. Suddenly Hammond Contacted Alex with a warning.

Hammond: I have Fifty thousand armed soldiers hunting you down Alex. This Game of yours ends here.

Hammond disconnected the transmission as Alex got back to the main entrance of the Government Sector as he saw a huge door which would lead him to the Marker. Alex kept going until he saw some Necromorphs crawling out of the Drill as Alex started shooting at them.

A Lurker was growling at Alex as it was about to shoot a quil at him but Alex shot its tentacles as it was dead. Four Slashers tried to surround Alex but Alex managed to avoid them and kill them.

Alex saw a Circuit Junction as he decided to hack it and open the huge door in front of him as He looked at his Locator and found out he was getting close to the Marker Containment Breach. Alex walked inside as Some Necromorphs tried to run in but Alex shot the Circuit Junction as it closed the doors and killed a Puker that was trying to get inside.

Alex heard loud pounding on the other side as he decided to ignore it and continued making his way to the Marker. Alex reloaded his Plasma Cutter as he was also reloaded his Pulse Rifle. Alex opened a door until a huge spotlight emitted in front of him as he saw Multiple Lasers being pointed at him.

EarthGov Soldier: Alex Ambrose, Put down your weapon and Surrender at once or we will shoot you.

Alex saw Fifty Thousand Soldiers standing in front of him as He saw a room on the other side as he ran fast while the soldiers were shooting at him but Alex managed to make it through without getting shot.

EarthGov: He's in that room, Flush him out.

Alex got inside the vent as He heard those soldiers talking. Alex kept crawling until he got out as he was in the main power room. Alex removed the power cell in front of him as The Entire Government Sector was offline.

EarthGov Soldier: Ah Shit, Someone get the power back on.

Just then The Soldiers heard loud growls as they aimed their guns and saw a huge swarm of Necromorphs running towards them as they opened fire at them but The Necromorphs came in huge numbers as they started slaughtering the soldiers. Hammond Contacted Alex as he was angry.

Dead Space: Marker TrinityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara