Act Three: Chapter VII: USG Titan

July 12 2535

The Resistance was sitting in the transport as Alex was by himself in the Titan. They wanted to help Alex but Alex told them that he can do this alone.

Chris: I'm worried about him.

Esmeray: I know Chris but He's not letting us come with him.

Tobias: Maybe Its because he knows this ship better then us.

Ellie: Still doesn't change the fact that he's going in there alone.

Issac: I get that it's a bad idea but it would be better if he let us come.

Monica: Guys, Look at Brian.

Michelle: He's talking to himself again.

Maria: Brian, What's the matter?

Brian was talking to himself as The Team was starting to get worried about his mental state.

Daniel: Let's hope Alex gets those gravity tethers online.

Brian: After.....The Needle, She'll be waiting.........

William: Is Peyton waiting for you?

Brian: Wait Jennifer, I never meant to hurt our son like that. It's just- WAIT GET BACK!!!

Brian was screaming as The Team tried to calm him down but it was no use as Brian sat in the corner and started talking to himself as The Team looked at each other and sighed.

Meanwhile In The USG Titan, Alex was walking as He contacted the Resistance.

Alex: Okay.......I'm Here. There should.....still be a lounge to check the ship's status.

Michelle: Alex.......Are you alright?

Tobias: You sound nervous.

Alex: Last time I was here, Thing didn't go well for me.

Alex ended the transmission as He had memories of the lounge he was in.

Natasha: ALEX GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!

Alex was holding his head again as He found the lounge and checked the ships status as He sighed in anger. Alex contacted the team to tell them the problem.

Alex: We got a problem. The Ship's Centrifuge core is offline. I have head to the repair deck to fix it.

William: Stay Safe Alex.

Issac: Should we come with you?

Alex: I'm alright. I'll contact you guys when I fix the core.

Alex ended the transmission as He went to the Repair decj to repair the Centrifuge.

Meanwhile Brian was talking to himself as The Resistance was staring at him with worried written in their faces.

Issac: Brian is starting to worry me.

Ellie: I'm not sure if Brian's steps to destroying the Marker is gonna work.

Brian: WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE ME?!?!

The Team stood back as Brian got up and he gave a cold stare to the team.

William: Brian, Calm down.

Brian: ALL OF YOU NEED TO SEE STEP THREE!!!

Brian tried to attack Tobias but Esmeray tackled Brian as He was fighting back. The Others were holding him down as Daniel sedated Brian and He slowly fell unconscious as They all sighed in Relief.

Michelle: Dammit. We really need to get going.

Monica: Hopefully That Rookie gets that Centrifuge core fixed.