Act Two: Chapter VI: Nightmares

July 11 2535

The Resistance made it back to the military base as They were gearing up to get back to District Two. Alex is still in there by himself and They dont know the danger that even awaits him. They also fear for Alex's mental state at thei Rate as They finished gearing up and put on their helmets.

Esmeray: Dont worry Rookie. We're coming back for you.

Issac: Everyone ready?

Michelle: We should be going now.

Just then Brian entered the room and looked agitated and confused.

Brian: Find Alex Fast. We need to destroy that Marker.

Ellie: Look We're-

Just then Gunfire was heard as Maria and Chris looked outside and saw a huge army of Necromorphs getting in the base as it was a fight.

Tobias: Theres too many of them.

Daniel: We need to get to District Two fast.

They saw soldiers getting slaughtered as The Team was fighting the horde of Necromorphs.

Just Then Three Brutes busted through the Door and started killing everyone as Two Tripods came in and sliced them apart. More Infectors came in and turned all the dead bodies into Necromorphs as The Team was staring in shock.

Chris: Okay. Time to go!!!

Michelle: No Shit!!!

They ran through the back entrance as They saw more and more Necromorphs swarming through the base as They started shooting through them as They saw Three more Brutes busting through the door.

Meanwhile Alex was inside the Marker Testing Lab by himself as he was at the testing room until........

Alex was holding his head as He heard more voices in his head along with symbols showing up. Alex needed to keep moving as he had to stop the Marker. Alex saw something on the table as he was examining it.

It was X-Rays of Humans with more body parts and sharper teeth. Alex realised what they were doing. They were experimenting on humans using the Necromorph Virus and making them much stronger. Alex knew how messed up it was but he needed to find that Marker first.

Alex was in a laboratory as He kept walking until The Door opened and something came out as It was staring at Alex.