Pride

In this pretend none of then are tik tok famous, they are just unknown gays in this

"Hey y/n you wanna go to pride with me and some of my other friends?"-Mia asked and was holding her hands together.

"Um FUCK YA, it sounds gay im in!"- i answer and we bith laughed

"Ok well me,Ag,Avery,and sohp are going to rent a house to stay in for 2 or 3 days for pride so you wanna come to the sleep over to?"-Mia asked biting her lip hoping I say yes

"Um of course, why would I say no"-i said and rolled my eyes in a playful way. We sat there for a bit in silence but then I got up and started dancing and singing "were going to pride" over and over again, then ploped down on the bed. Im so excited me and Mia have been best friends for about 7 months and I finally get to meet the friends. I mean I dint even know what they look like but ill fine out tomorrow.

I gasped on gay "we need to pack." I said and ran around my room and grabbed a bag and started throwing cuge outfits in there and shows and make up.

"Good idea because me and you are going to be there first thing tomorrow so we can get the house ready"-Mia said and feel back

"Wait what time? Cuz you know i don't do mornings"- i said pointing a finger at her

"Sadly we have to be at the house at 7am and its 30 mins away so we having ti get up at 6 if we want to look decent, then we have to go to the store to get snacks for the weekend. So sorry but we have to get uo early"-she said and passed out her bottom lip

"Ugh and its 10pm rn so if we want sleep we have to be packed in about an hour and u wanna take a shower tonight so we cant stay up late"-i sighed and then took a deep breath and said ok and kept packing. Then got in the shower.

Time skip to he morning

I got up and got ready and put this on

Then I just brushed my hair, put it in a messy bun and put on mascara and some lip gloss

Me and Mia left and went to the house and the store and got every thing ready and had about and hour before every one got here.

Time skip

"SUPPPP HOMMOOOS"-yelled a vary cute girls with light brown hair and blond high light.

"Aggggg hiii"-Mia ran up to her nad huged her. Ag looked me up and down and locked her lips.

"Oh Ag this is Y/n and y/n this is ag"-Mia introduced us and I said hi and put my hand out but ag huged me instead. Shes so tall she gives vary good hugs to. And she smells amazing. Avary got here and Mia ran to her and ag look at me.

"Hi I just have to say your so gorgeous, I've never seen someone like you before."she said looking me up and down. I started to blush and said thank you and giggled.