hate

Can i just start off with i fucking hate Ag's guts. I don't think there is one word that can describe how much I hate her. She's just so rude to everyone. She's mean to everyone except me and a few of her friends. I don't know why but she wants to be friends with me. I wish i could just avoid her but it's kinda hard to. We have had every class together for the past 6years; and our moms are best friends. Sadly we have dinner together at least two times a week. I do have to say she is super cute but her personality isn't. She's coming over in an hour and it's my mom's birthday so we are going to a fancy restaurant. I'm pretty sure Ag likes me so i'm going to mess with her a little bit. I'm wearing a short black dress that shows off every one of my curves perfectly. I love how it makes my body look. To go with the black I put on some black heeled boots. They only make me an inch taller but it works out because I know Ag loves short girls. I did my make up and straightened my hair. My mom told me to get down stairs and as soon as i got down my brother's girlfriend and my mom started hyping me up. Ag should be here any min. I can't wait to tease her and never let her have me. I just hope she's not looking too good tonight, cause that girl knows how to dress. Now that I think about it, I don't really have a reason why I hate her. I mean she did bully my ex best friend before she moved but to be fair she did cheat on Ag. but i still hate ag. I ran upstairs to grab my earrings and a necklace as I heard a knock on the door. I ran up faster so I couldn't see me. I grabbed my earring and necklace but dropped one of my earrings under the bed. Someone called me down and I didn't answer because I was looking for the earring. Someone opened the door to my room as I was looking under my bed with my ass in the air. I thought it was my mom but she would have said something.

Y: before you even as i'm looking for my earring!

A: um... y/n it's right here...

Y: what! Who is the- oh it's you

A: look i know you hate me and i don't really know why but here your earring princesses

She looked me up and down and I grabbed my earring out of her hand. I put it in and she let me down the stairs first and i could feel her eyes on my ass but oddly i didn't mind. I can tell she already wants me. I got down there and we all left and the whole time Ag was looking at me. We got in the car and there weren't enough seats in the car and we didn't want to take two cars. Our moms were in the front, Ag was sitting behind my mom and my brother was on the other side and his girlfriend was in the middle.

(onvia Ag's mom- O, nathan my brother- N, my mom-M, jessica nathan's girlfriend- J)

O: oh shoot, where is Y/n going to sit?

N: she could sit on Ag's lap, she's short and small

Y:shu-

A: ya you could sit on my lap

Ag patted her leg and my mom told me to suck it up. It's only a 20 min drive. I got up in her lap and she grabbed my waist with only one hand and one one my thigh. I was looking out the window because everyone was talking. One good thing is I could tell Ag wanted me. But we got to the restaurant and I had fun and I think my mom did too. My mom wanted to talk to me before we went home and I got scared.

M: hey i know you don't really like Ag but you guys really need to get used to this because this is not going to stop so i invited her to sleep over tonight and she is staying in your room.

Y: ugh ok i won't argue just because its your birthday. 

M: ok thank you so much! i love you

Y: love you too

i walked over to the car and had to sit in Ag's lap agine. when we got homw i took ag back to my room and told her i need to take a shower. i gave her the remote ot my tv and grabed a big tee and a red lace matching pair of panties an da bra. i just know this is going to make Ag go crazy if she see's me in this. i took my hsower really fast but i was think about how i dont really have a reason to hate her. maybe i will give her a chanse i mean she is hot as all hell. when  i go tout of the shower she had taken off her shirt and she was laying there in shorts and a sports bra. i sat at the end of the bed facing her.

A: hey baby

Y: hi daddy

A: ooo what are you up to?

Y: what do you mean! im not doing anything but talking to you and because you want to flirt with me imma flirt back

A: ok i see how its gonna be

Y: shout up and give me the remote.

She handed me the remote and I turned on a movie. It was boring but I was shivering because my room was cold. Ag put her arms round me and I pushed her away but for the hell of it.

A: can i ask you something?

Y: um sure

A: why do you hate me so much? Loke did I do many things to you?

Y: I don't really know why I don't like you I mean you have gotten a lot nicer to people and you are really fucking hot

A: same gose for you

Y:what do you mena i was never mean to peo- oh you mena the hot part

A: yes ma'ma

She moved closer to me and our faces where now inches apart. She looked at my lips then licked hers. She put her hand on the side of my face and I could feel her hot breath on my lips. I couldn't take it any more so I shoved my lips againsted hers. She kissed back. We pulled away but quickly started making out. I crawed in her lap with out braking the kiss and she realized I didn't have pants on and she felt her way around my body. She took off my tee and only had 2 words that could come out her mouth.

Fuck y/n