hurt.

**summer before freshman year*

me and layla have been best friends for like 10 year and she is going to introduce me to one of her other really good friends today from her basketball team. Her name is Anna Grace and she is apparently really tall. We are all going to go to the mall today and I'm really excited.

When we got there I saw a really cute girl in shorts and a hoodie with really long hair. oh fuck we are walking over to her, wait is that anna grace? she looked up at us and smiled at us. She got up and started walking over to us and her smile is so cute and she is really really tall.

Ag: omg hi you must be Y/n, Layla talks about all the stupid things you do all the time im Ag

Y: wait what!?

L: um ya but that's besides the point but yes this is my crazy best friend

Y: well Ag you are very tall

Ag: ya i'm 5'9 but you are pretty short

Y: yepp a total of 5' and 1/2

we started walking around and we got a cinnabon and she paid for mine which was really nice and when i said i was cold she took off her hoodie and gave it to me. when she took it off her shirt came up with it, showing off her abs and she is so hot. I also like how her hoodie smells so good. and i just remembered no one knew i'm gay. Layla kept looking at me weird when I was flirting with Ag.

Ag: hay so don't take this the wrong way but are you bi or something?

Y: yes i'm a lesbian

L: YES I FUCKING KNEW IT, i was waiting for you to come out for the past 5 years!

Y: omg really?

*time skip 4 years later*

*SELF HARM TRIGGER WARNING*

It's the beginning of junior year. Layla moved to a different school after freshman year. I don't have many other friends at this school because i don't really like talking to people, so now it's just me and Ag. well and her girlfriend pyper jones. Let me give you some background on pyper, she hated me in 5 grade and she still does. She is one of the meanest people i've met. She bullied me a lot in middle school but after she and Ag got together she stopped but only because Ag makes her. She still hates me and I'm pretty sure she's crazy. But let's talk about Ag. she's hotter than she was in freshman year, she 5'11 now and she knows how to dress way better and she's just hotter now. Ok well i may have a huge fucking crush on her and it just got stronger the longer i knew her(fucking bars). But overall he's a great person and she helped me stop cutting... but it didn't help for long. I started again last year and she doesn't know.

Text from Ag

TheHeyMama'sLesbian: heyyy Y/n? I have a question

You: im scared but go ahead

TheHeyMama'sLesbian:soo pyper is having a party this weekend and i was wondering if you wanted to go? PLZ say yes i don't like her friends and i need someone to hang with

You: what about pyper?

TheHeyMama'sLesbian: what about her?

You: i mean if we go to hang out in a room she's going to think we are hooking up and beat me ass. I'm only 5' she would kill me