car accident

(sorry if this one isn't vary good, idk why but i feel like my writing just hasn't been good lately)

C: YOU CAN FUCKING GET OUT IF YOUR GOING TO START BLAMING THIS ON ME!

Y:FINE WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO LIVE WITH THE HOE WHO CHEATED ON ME WITH 3 OTHERE GIRLS YOU FUCKING WHORE

I graded my wallet, keys and phone then slammed the door on my now ex girlfriend. I went on a long drive and on my way back I needed gas. I went to pull into a gas station about 10 mins from my house.

I felt my head hit the window, my ears started ringing and i couldn't see anything like I was spinning around with my eyes open. I didnt know what happend exacly so me being stupid got out of my car and walked in side. Some girl around my Age came up to me with a very scared and concerned look on her face. She grabbed my shoulder and she was much taller than me like she was probably close to 6ft.

??: omg your bleeding what happened? Do you need help?

Y: What do you mean I'm bleeding?

??: your head. You have a huge cut on your head

Y:... oh.. OH ya someone hit my car... OH MY GOD SOMEONE HIT MY CAR

I ran outside to see what happened to my car and that same girl came out following me. The whole right side of my car was destroyed. My phone and wallet were in there so I opened the door and got my wallet and phone. My phone didn't have one scratch on it and all my cards and money was still in my wallet. Someone grabbed my shoulder and i turned around. It was the same girl that told me my head was bleeding.

??: come on you need to go to the hospital

She grabbed my arm and got me in her car. I didn't even know who this girl was but she was cute and for all i know she could be kidnapping me. I still don't really know what happened.

Y: what's your name?

A: Anna- never mind my name is Ag, um what's yours?

Y: um Y/n do you know what happened?

A: Wait, what was the last thing you remember happening?

Y: um i was screaming at my girl- well now ex girlfriend and i went on a drive

A: oh, oh god that sucks but someone t-boned you and ran and I'm guessing you hit your head because you have a big cut on your forehead. I don't think you have a concussion cause you can remember your and what what happened before but your gonna need at least 2 stretches in there

Y: oh ok

We got to the hospital and they had to do 5 stitches in my head and I had a slight concussion. We went back to the gas station and called the cops to take care of my car.

A: um so you want me to take you home now?

Y: oh um i don't really have anywhere to stay right now. I was living with my girlfriend but she cheated and we aren't together. I don't know where i'm staying yet.

A: you can stay with me if you want, it's fine if you don't i know we just met

Y: no that would be nice thank you also i go pick up some close from my ex's house?

A: ya just give me the address, also you can stay as long as you need. I wouldn't mind having more company especially if it's a cutie like you.

I just smiled and texted Cassie and said I'm coming to get my close. She said whatever. Ag came inside with me and Cassie started her shit again.

C: oh wow so your gonna come in here with some there bitch lik-

A: shut the fuck up and let her get the close geez. And I'm not some other bitch she's staying with me because you kicked her out with nowhere to go. Now sit down and be quiet her head hurts.

She sat down and I got my close and make-up and we left. it only took about 20 mins to get to Ag's place. she had a nice little one bedroom apartment and it was cute, Her room was cool too. She had LED lights and some cool poster things.

She jumped on her bed and she turned on her tv. She patted the bed next to her signaling me to sit next to her so I did. I was just looking at her, like I was studying every little thing about her face and her arms. I nodested she had a lot of tiny scars like when you scratch yourself too much and break your skin. "What happened here?" I asked about 5 of the scratches.

A: oh don't worry i scratch my arms and chest when i'm stressed out

Y: oh ok well make sure you clean them out if they bleed. Like these 3 had bled

A: how do you know that?

Y: my mom was a nurse and i want to be one but i can't afford college right now

A: im taking nursing courses right now

We started talking about college and why and what exactly we wanted to do in life and then she said she was hungry and I checked the time and it was 6pm. She insisted on buying me dinner and I tried to decline but I just gave in. we went to stake and shake and got it to go. We went to Walmart and I was sitting in the cart and she went to the candy idol and told me to pick whatever candy I wanted. I got my candy adn we paid. We got back and Ag started crushing up oreos and put them in her milkshake. We watched movies and she looked at me and paused the movie.

Ag: if you don't mind me asking what happened with your girlfriend? You don't have to answer if you want

Y: no no its ok um she cheated on me with many people and she was flirting with other girls and i went to the store and came back faster than she thought and they had one of her hoes over. And that was today

Ag: That sucks. I'm so sorry a lot of girls use me for my body, popularity, to get back at their ex, ect.

Y: That's messed up. Some people are just fucked up but by the way where am i going to sleep?

A: oh i was just thinking we would sleep in my bed but if you're not comfortable-

Y: im ok with that but just warning you i'm a cuddler

A: a what

Y: i somehow always end up holding someone if i sleep in the same bed as someone else

A: oh ok bet me to

We ate and went to sleep and we did indeed start cuddling within the first 5 mins of laying there. Ag played some music and was singing to the song. She started playing with my hair with one hand and I intertwined our fingers with the free hand. I was just thinking about how cute she was. I could get used to having this every night. For some reason i feel like me and her could be best friends... and i wouldn't shut out the idea of being more ether.