new girl

"Move" I demanded in an annoyed voice. The girl I snapped at turned around slowly and towered over me. Her eyes were cold and bitchy in a way as she stared at me. "You must have no fucking clue who you are talking to, do you?" she growled in the most intimidating voice i've heard. It scared me and my eyes started watering. I mean i bumped in to her and told her to move. I guess it was kind of rude the way i said it. My eyes started watering. Why am I crying over someone I don't know?

"I-im sorry, i um.. I didn't mean..i ju-" i stuttered as she cut me off to say "no don't be sorry you probably just need to get to class im sorry" she sighed and i couldn't help but nodiest how cute she was. I just looked at her and continued to my next class. I had no clue where it was because i just started this school but i was only like 2 mins late.

"Oh well look who decided to show up to class. Please go take a seat and don't be late again" my teacher scoffed at me. I rolled my eyes and there was only one set left in the class and it was next to that same girl from the hall. I took a deep breath and sat next to her. She looked at me then back at the front of the class at the teacher. Great first day and already have someone who hates me because I was being snippy. The teacher was going on and on about the project we are starting so we can get to know each other and I just thought it was a bunch of bull shit.

The school year started two weeks ago and i didnt get to move into my new house on the day I was supposed to because some stuff happened with the house I guess but I don't know and neither do I really care. I was just doodling on my head with a marker and the teacher told me to tell the class about myself.

"I'm 17 and my favorite color is red. I have two dogs and I just moved here from California." I said clearly annoyed. My teacher started telling the class how we were to do the project and we had to make a slideshow or a poster board. He said it was a partner project and I looked around the room to see if there were any cute girls in the class I could partner up with but then the dick bag of a teacher said he was choosing partners. He was reading off names and I no doubt he never said my name.

"Sir you didn't give me a partner" I informed him. He was looking at his paper and flipped to the other one.

"Ah yes here you are Miss Y/l/n is with miss McDaniels... oh well perfect you two are sitting next to each other well have fun" he smiled and sat on his phone at his desk. I turned to her and looked her up and down and smiled.

"So what's your name? Also I'm so sorry about what happened in the hallway. I have been in a pissy mood today. I promise i'm not that bitchy all the time." she apologised and bit the inside of her cheek.

"Ha me too but my name in Y/n" I smiled and looked at the desk and back at her. She was staring at me and had a small smile on her face. "Um what's your name?" I asked, hoping to break the awkwardness of whatever was happening.

"Oh ya my name is anna grace but you can just call me Ag '' she replied and we started just talking about random things like how we would do the project and what we would put on it. We decided on a poster and then the class ended and it was lunch. Shit... i dont have anyone to sit with at lunch.

"Heyyy so Ag um.. So could i like to sit with you at lunch because like i-" i rambled out of breath from running after her. "Yes you can sit with me and my friends you don't have to explain yourself you dork" she laughed and i kept walking next to her. The difference between our height was crazy, she was so tall and I'm only 5'1 i felt so small.

We got to the cafeteria and I sat next to her, we started talking. I was assuming one of her friends was walking over to the table. She started looking me up and down and sat next to me. She was taller than me but not as tall as Ag. She has shoulder length hair and a couple nose piercings. She was cute but not as cute as Ag.

"Hey im Mia brooks, whats a cutie like you doing talkin to Ag?'' Mia asked in a confident but nervous voice. I looked at Ag's face and she looked like she wanted to kill this mia girl.

"I'm Y/n, I'm new and i have a project with Ag. she's the only person i know here.'' I said in my oh shit I have to be a nice voice. When Mia saw Ag's face she looked like she was ether about to shit herself or she was scared of Ag. i was beyond confused but i shrugged it off. There were a few other girls who came to the table. So the table consists of me, Ag, Mia, Pypher, Syd, and Gabi.

After lunch me and Ag have all the same classes. Ag asked me to come over after school so i said yes. We proceeded on with our day and I was going to my locker to grab my skateboard and Ag saw me.

"You don't have a car?" Ag asked in a shocked way. "I know how to drive but i don't have a car and i couldn't take my grandma's today" i replied and did a half frown thing and looked at Ag. she spun her keys around and said she would drive me. I followed her to her car and she started singing and i didnt know where she was taking me and i didnt give her my house address.

"Hey where are we going?" i asked and furrowed my eyebrows. "Don't worry we're just going to UDF and then my house. I'm not kidnapping you'' she lagged and put her hand on my thigh and I got so many butterflies. "Aww i don't have my wallet i wanted ice cream" i wined and threw my head back like a five year old. "Its on me" she gave me and toothy smile. I just looked at her with my head sideways. "I can't let you pay for my food" I started making sure she knew how bad I felt. "Baby it's fine" she giggled looking at the road. It was too late to augrue because she pulled up to UDF.

She told me to pick any flavor. I got mint chocolate and she got rocky. We went back to her house and we set our ice cream. We watched a movie and ended up cuddling. Afterwards we went outside because it was nice. She turned on some music you would slow dance to and she grabbed my hand and we danced. At the end of the song our faces were inches apart. She looked at my lips and back to my eyes. I felt her full soft lips on mine. She pulled away but pulled her back in.

"Let go back inside" I whispered in her ear, grabbing her hand and walking to the door. We got back in her room and she closed the door behind me and shoved me against the back of the door. We started slowly making out. Then she started tapping on the back of my thighs telling me to jump so I did. She put one hand on my ass and one on my lower back so I won't fall. We moved from her wall to her desk. At one point i was sitting on her dresser. We finally got to her bed and she slowly laid me down on her bed without breaking the kiss.

"I don't think we are going to get any work done" Ag whispered.