hate pt. 2

(recap)She took off my tee and only had 2 words that could come out her mouth.              Fuck y/n

She was just staring at me for about a min. " like what you see?" I teased her knowing she did. She shook her head and smiled. Ag started kissing my jawline and moved her way down my body slowly making sure she claimed every inch of me with her kisses and hickeys. When she got to the hem of my underwear she looked at me for approval and I shook my head yes. She slowly spread my legs open and started kissing my inner thighs. She kissed on my underwear and then she slipped them off and softly kissed my clit before moving her tongue around it. She sucked on it, making me arch my back slightly. She unclipped my bra and I took it off my shoulders. She had one hand on my hip and one on my boob. She moved the hand that was on my hip and started trusting 2 fingers in my. " fuck ag god your so good at this" i moaned and i could feel her smile. I made sure she knew how good she was making me feel. She started moving her fingers faster and curling them. At this point the only thing you could here in my room was me moaning and saying Ag's name. She put in another finger and kept brushing up against my g-spot. I don't think I'll be walking for a few hours by the time she's done with me. My legs started to shake and i could feel the knot in my stomach "baby im gonna-" i came before i could finish my sentence. Ag licked her fingers and cleaned me up. Shit she didn't leave one crume.

She came up to my face and kissed me making sure I could taste myself on the lips. I kissed her again and flipped us both over so I was on top. "Guess whose turn it is!?" I said giggling and smiling. "Come on baby show me what you got" she laughed and i could tell she didn't think i coups to stop her. For real i don't know if i will be able to but i'll try.

I kissed her neck and left hickey claiming her as mine. I took off her sports bra and kissed her neck and rubbed her boobs. I felt the biggest darkest hickeys on her tits that I could. She is softly moaning and breathing heavy. I kissed down to her stomach and she started giggling. "Omg are you ticklish?" I teased her and started kissing her belly and tickled her. She broke out into a fit of giggles but then I stopped and came up and kissed her softly on the lips. And took her shorts off along with her boxers. I went directly to the thighs and started roughly kissing them and then her clit. She threw her head back and moaned. I put my tongue in her and curled it and she yelled my name. " hey be quiet my mom and brother will hear you" i whispered to her as i was opening my night stand grabbing a dildo. "Omg you didn't tell me you had that, if i knew you had that in here then she for sure wouldn't be able to move right now!" she exclaimed in a low voice. I just laughed and got in between her legs. I placed it on her core but didn't put it in. I pushed it in slightly and then took it out. She begged for me to just put it in, so I did. As soon as it was in her she closed her eyes and moaned. I started off slow and didn't speed up until she begged for it to be faster. I love it when she begs for things. "Fuck y/n pleas go faster" she wimpered. "Really you want it faster?" I teased. "Yes Please god yes fasted" she begged. 'Like this? Oh you just can't get enough" i said as i speed up the pace. She threw her head back again and the bed sheets fell off one side because a lot of it was clenched in her hands. Her moaning and yelling my name is just like beautiful music. The sight of her coming so close to her orgasm just turned me on more than I was. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb and that's what took her over the eged. Her legs started shaking and her abs looked like they were having a seizure. Her eyes crossed before clenching hard and her nose scrunching up. She let out the most beautiful moan ever. Her back arched and I took out the toy and she laid there for a moment with her eyes closed just catching her breath.

Y: how was the baby

A: fucking amazing... shit maybe i'm the one who won't be walking

Y: that's fine we can just cuddle all day tomorrow

A: or maybe more of this

I laughed and laid down next to her and she put her arms around me and we fell asleep really fast.

*time skip to the next morning*

It was about 7:50 and i didnt want to wake up Ag so I slowly wiggled out of her arms and went to the bathroom. I checked to see if I woke up Ag but she was still sleeping so I grabbed some close and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I just threw on some sweatpants and the hoodie Ag had last night. I grabbed a bottle of water from my closet and sat next to Ag. She grabbed my waist and it scared me because I thought she was sleeping.

A: good morning mama's.. Hey that's my hoodie

Y: nope not anymore it's mine now. And you are mine now to

A: finally im your i've been waiting to long

Y: ok so i think we need to talk about that so i think we should just be friends with benefits... so i don't know what ever you th-

A: hey don't stress over it i agree we stay friends for a bit and get to know each other before we take things too seriously.

Y: ok well i don't know about you but i'm hungry so get the on a bra and shirt and let go down stairs

I got up and but on a shirt and we went down stairs and my mom made pancakes for us. We got down there and sat down and my mom gave us pancakes and i got us chocolate milk. We ate and talked with my mom and she had to go run and get some food for dinner but Ag is staying the night again tonite.

M: hey Y/n by the way when i said you guys should get along i didn't mean become fuck buddies so later tonight if all do it again just keep it down

Y: um wait i- ok then..

A/N- So Idk if this is what yall wanted but here it thus ALSO THANK YOU SI MUCH FOR 2.O3K READS!