i love you

I'm on my way to Ag's house and it's 55 degrees and I'm freezing in a tee shirt and jeans. Kentucky weather is crazy like it was 69 10 mins ago. I finally got here but i ran inside as fast as i could and her mom looked at me like i was crazy.

"y/n are you ok? Why did you run in here so fast?" Ag's mom asked in a sweet voice. Her mom is so nice and she supports everyone no matter what. I dont think ive ever seen her mad and i've been friends with Ag sense the day i was born. My mom and her's have been best friends since they were in elementary school.

"Yes I'm ok it's just really cold and thought it was going to be warmer but where's Ag?" I laughed, and grabbed a glass of apple juice. She said Ag was up stairs and pointed to the stairs case. I thanked her and ran upstairs fast but trying not to spill my drink.

I opened the door and Ag wasn't in there. I just sat on the bed and got on my phone. The door to her bathroom opened and she came out. It took me a bit to realize she was naked... "omg sorry i didn't know you were taking a shower." i yelled but not loud enough for her mom to hear.

"It's fine but dude you said you when leaving for another hour! But hand me some clothes please" Ag called. "Um my eyes aren't fine" i lahug ted as I got up to get her some boxers and a sports bra. I handed them to her and sat there until she came in front of me and grabbed my hands. I was still looking at the ground, not looking at her.

"Dude come on look at me" she laughed and forced my face up with her hands i closed my eyes and said no. after like 2 minutes i gave in and opened my eyes because they started to hurt from how hard i had them closed.

She just sat there staring at me. I could feel how hard i was blushing, wait, why am I blushing just by her looking at me? I don't like her, or do i? I can't fall for her, anyone but her. I just can't like her best friend and we are like sisters. God why does she have to be so attractive. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel her hot breath on my lips. I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer and closed the gap. I kissed her but she didn't kiss me back.

"Omg im sorry" i apologized as i took my hand off her neck and back up. I could look at her. She just stood there looking at me, I could feel my eyes start to water and my nose burn a little. I got up and tried to walk away but Ag already had a tight grip on my arm. I turned around but didn't look at her. I knew I'd start crying if I looked at her.

"You can't just kiss me and run away y/n. We can't just act like that didn't happen" Ag frowned. She pulled me closer and lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "y/n tell me plz, do you like me?" her quotation made me cry because i didn't know.

"I.. I um i dont know im sorry" i whimpered and looked at her. She looked back down at our hands. She was holding both my hands. She looked back at my eyes and placed one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. She kissed dme and I kissed back. She tried to pull away but i didn't. It was a kiss that wouldn't let you open your eyes for a little bit.

"I hope that makes it more clear. Look y/n i like you, a lot. I care about you a lot and that's never going to change." Ag congested as she put a shirt on. I stood there looking at her. I smiled at the idea of her liking me. But I don't even know if I like the girl and I don't want to hurt her. If i say i don't like her it's going to hurt but if i say i do and we broke up then she's going to be hurt. So either way i'm hurting her. Well shit.

"I love you." i blurted out and froze with shock at what i said. Ag turned around and looked at me shocked too. She smiled which made me smile and shed towards me and hugged me. I buried my head in her chest but it was more like her stomach and started crying.

"Woah woah why are you crying?" Ag asked, holding my head making sure I felt safe and I did. I always feel safe in her arms or even just when I'm around her. "I just don't want to end up hurting you or me getting hurt. And before you say you aren't going to hurt me, you have hurt your ex's before and i've hurt a lot of people and i really don't want to hurt you" i cried and hugged her harder. She wobbled back to her bed sitting down and pulling me into her lap.

"You are right. We have both hurt people and we both have been hurt. But that's just what you have to go through in order to find the one for you. And you have to take risks, if you get knocked down you just have to get up even if it's hard." Ag tried to comfort me. She was right. I sat there in her lap for a bit and calmed down. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"AnnaGrace, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked with my head on her shoulder. She let out a small sigh but a happy one. "Yes Y/n i will be your girlfriend" she said going into a kiss. I giggled, we laid down and just talked for a bit and fell asleep. This was the happiest i've been.

*10 months later*

"Baby im tired of this" i sigh "i'm tired of never knowing how you are or what's going on with you. I don't know what is going on with you but you need to talk to me."

"Ya and i'm tired of you acting like you still love me. Come on we both know you fell out of love with me.... We both also know about you seeing other people" Ag choked out with tears in her eyes. I just stood there.

"Ag i still love you! And I never cheated on you, where did you even get that from?" i wanted to start crying but i didn't. She looked at me and bit her lip and flared her nostrils. She pulled out her phone and pulled up a picture. There was a picture of me hugging a guy. That was my ex boyfriend and that was before me and Ag started dating.

"Baby that was before we were dating. I promise baby please listen to me.'' I pleaded. She shook her head and looked at me.

"Ya right, that's what a lot of people say but you were wearing the socks o got you when we were dating. It just hurt. I thought I loved you..." Ag got up and walked to the door and looked at me. "I really do love you but you fucked this up." and she left. the love of my life left.

"I love you too... "