annoyed

I don't know why but Ag is starting to be way nicer to me lately. We have been mean to each other for years like sense 5th grade and its weird how nice she had been. It's like when your brother is being nice to you, like they must be sick or something.

"Hey Y/n how are you?" Ag said in a nice voice which scared me and she sat next to me. "Um, I'm ok," I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes. Ag sigh and put her bag down on the floor next to her. Even the teacher was surprised that she was sitting next to me.

Next thing I know the worst possible thing could happen on the day that Ag sat next to me. We had a partner assignment. How this class works is each table has 2 seats and at the beginning of each month we get new work partners and the other person at your table is your partner for the rest of the month. And I forgot it was the first of november. God damn i have to deal with her for the rest of the fucking month. I don't know why this pissed me off so much.

EVEN WORSE we have a project that will last 2 month so it's not even like i just have to deal with her ass for one month its longer than that. I seriously want to blow my brains out. Ag tried talking to me and i didnt mean to ignore her but I was. " God damn but come over to my house after school today" Ag snapped at me. Now that's what I was used to.

"Why are you a bitch all the time?" I growled at her. "I'm not being a bitch, I'm just annoyed," she said sternly. I just looked at her with a are you fucking kidding me face."Dont look at me like that, i know what your think and maybe if we get some work done we can get a little rough in my room" she winked at me and got up from her seat.

I followed her into the hallway and grabbed her arm. I couldn't tell if she was turned on or if she was mad but I didn't really care. As I grabbed her wrist she turned around and looked me dead in the eyes. "Why are we always fighting?" she raised her voice with watery eyes. And grabbed my wrist hard and it hurt. I don't think she realized how rough she was but she grabbed me into the bathroom. She wiped her tears before I could see it.

She stood there staring me dead in the eyes and I was still so confused. "Are you trying to start a fight or are you flirting with me?" I asked genuinely confused. She just stood there and started laughing and turned around. "How fucking obliveus are you Y/n? Can you not tell I like you? You havent catched on to the fact that i have been in love with you sense 5 th fucking grade? I'm annoyed that I don't know how to express my feelings for you" she confest with tears rolling down her face. I was taken back at what she just said. My body was moving before my brain could think and I tackled her into a hug.

I let go of her and looked up toughed her head down to mine and kissed her. I stood there in shock at what I just did and tried to run away from her but she grabbed my arm. "Don't run away from this. I'm tired of not knowing how you feel, so right now tell me. Y/n do you like me?" she asked with her deadly stare. "I..i-i don't know" i whispered. I looked down at the floor but she put a hooked finger under my chin forcing me to look at her. I was crying and she had never seen me cry before. I mean shit she has seen me break my arm and dislocate my elbow and i didnt cry. She was shocked the u was crying.

"No no baby don't cry, it's ok, why are you crying?" she asked in such a comforting voice. "B-because i love you and if i tell my parents they would k-kill me and kick me out" i choked in between sobs and started balling. I hear a little sigh come from Ag. I looked and she wiped my tears. "We need to go back to class.: she said and took my hand and we went back. The teacher saw I was crying and didn't ask. I just layed on her shoulder for the rest of the class as she stroked my hand with her thumb.

The bell rang and we both got up and left the classroom. I was heading the way to the doors and Ag came up behind me askeding "where are you going?" I turned around and just looked at her. "What do you think? I'm skipping the rest of the day. We only have two more classes.'' I spoke quietly so no snitches would hear. I turned around and started walking. "How are you going to get home? You take the bus" she asked worried.

"I dont know i'm probably just going to walk '' i said, still walking. She grabbed my wrist and looked around to see if there was anyone else looking and made me run out the doors. She walked me fast to a car and told me to get in.

"Whose car is this?" i asked like she was crazy. "Mines doo-doo i'm not gonna steal someone's car" she laughed and rolled her eyes. I got in after she said it was heres. I mean it's a nice car.

"When did you get a car?" I asked , beyond confusion. "My aunt and mom got me it for my 16th birthday." she said as she looked behind as she was pulling out. "So you're telling me you have had a car for a year can you haven't told me?" I was surprised. "We hated each other well we were secretly in love with each other but we didn't talk that's why and i didnt brag about it.'' She laughed and she drove and we pulled up to a house and I never told her my address and this wasn't my house.

"Where are we?" I was kind of scared. "My house." she smirked at me and got out. I was confused and slowly got out of the car. Next thing I knew, Ag had picked me up in bridal style. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled and started laughing. She didn't answer me and she saw another car pull up and she put me down fast and up whispered

"shit"