birthday girl

*Your POV*

Devon, my best friend, is taking me to hang out with friends all day because its my birthday and I really don't want her to because I don't like my birthday very much. I've never really celebrated it when I was younger but the only time I did that's the night before my sister passed away. She was in a car accident because someone else was drunk. Because of that I get sad around my birthday but I mean who wouldn't if that happened. Anyhow devon wont tell me where she's taking me. She blindfolded me after putting me in her car. We got somewhere and she took me out of the car and she was talking to some girl. Her voice is really attractive tho. Someone a lot and I mean a lot taller than me grabbed me by the waist.

Y: woah devon i know this isin you because your not this tall.

D: oh ya i'm bringing some stuff in but Ag is gonna take you in side

A: um hi im Ag

Y: oh hi

Ag took me inside and sat me on a couch and sat next to me. She smelled really good and it was weird so i started talking to her.

Y: um so how do you devon?

A: Through some friends we both have. It's how I meet most of my friends but how about you? Fuck um sorry but happy birthday!

Y: hehe thank you, mine and devon's parents are really close and we were born at the same time so she's like my sister

A: oh thats cool

Devon said i could take off my blind fold so i went to grab it but Ag untied is so i would mess up my hair. I opened my eyes and there were those big helium balloons that said 18 and Devon was standing there with brownies and ice cream, my favorite dessert. She walked over to me and gave me a card that she wrote and a bag with something in it. I opened the letter and started crying.

The letter said

"Y/n you're the sister my parents never had and I hope this birthday will make you like your birthday a little more. But I love you and I'm so proud of how far you have come and I know Lena is proud to, and she is with you every single day you breathe. You are one of the most talented people i've met before and i hope you think so to because it's true, i love you"

I got up and tackled her with a hug and started sobbing even harder.

Y: oh my god i love you to, thank you

D: don't thank me yet open the present

Y: oh ya ok

I sat down and opened the bag and there was a scrapbook full of pictures of me devon and my sister lena, there was a 50 dollar gift card and a pair of socks i got up and hugged her one more time and then someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around wiping my tears and saw the most stunning girl ive ever seen. She had long brown/blonde hair and hazel eyes. I could just get lost in forever and she was really tall. She smiled at me with her perfect teeth. She was talking but I didn't even hear anything she said.

A: um Y/n? Are you listening?

Y: oh um ya i just well um i got distracted

A: um i didn't really know what to get you vut devon helped me get you this because i couldn't show up empty handed

Y: aww thank you.... Um what's your name?

A: um Ag, i was the one who brought you in when- oh wait sorry you were blindfolded but ya hi im Ag