Game Of Phones - H. H.

Y/N's POV

The gang and I just got back from eating at Messy's All Night Barbeque. We were all groaning and are messy. Our hairs were all over the place and we have barbeque sauces all over our mouths, shirts and hair.

I was basically leaning on Henry as we stopped at the store. I'm so full I just want to lay down. "Why do we stay up all night when we eat at Messy's All Night Barbeque?" Henry asked. "Why do you guys buy the t-shirts?" Charlotte questioned. "Why do you buy them before we eat?" Piper added.

Ray finally opens the door and we walked inside. "Why does Ray keep on firing the anyone who wants to leave early whenever he goes meat crazy?" Jasper asked.

"Or anyone who tries to order a salad," Schwoz added. "Why am I friends with you guys?" I asked.

Everyone stopped groaning to look at me as I simply waved them off.

"It was a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw," Piper stated. "If it has lettuce it's a sandwich!" Ray hissed. "Yeah dog, salad shamers," Henry said. He attempted to high five Ray but failed.

I leaned against the counter and let out a groan. "Hey did anyone else just saw a girl by the store?" Charlotte spoke. "What?" we all asked.

Ray went to the door and opened it to see a girl chained outside the store. Henry wrapped his arms around me to keep me steady. "Sup girl, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm looking for Captain Man," the girl said. We stopped laughing and focused our attention on the girl in shock.

"Captain Man? What, at a junk store?" Ray chuckled, "Right guys?"

We all agreed to what he said as Ray secretly told Schwoz to get the memory wiper. "You think it's funny?" the girl screamed, we all got scared and moved inside the store. "I need to find Captain Man, and I'm not unchaining myself until I do," the girl added.

Henry took a few cautious steps towards her. "Uh ok look, I'm sorry little girl but obviously none of us are Captain Man. I mean, look at us," he said.

Ray moved to stand by Henry with a sly smirk on his face. "I mean, I could be Captain Man."

"Yeah but dude you're not," Henry hissed.

"Yeah but if any of us here could be Captain Man it'd obviously be--"

"Me!!" Schwoz interrupted, "I'm ok!"

"Shut your filthy mouth Schwoz!" Ray hissed at him. "Why can't you just call the Captain Man hotline?" Jasper suggested. "I can't! I don't have a phone," the girl said. We all gasped as Piper comforted her. "You poor thing. Phonelesness is a big problem here in Swellview."

The girl went on, explaining how she lost her phone and that her name is Lula Elena Chapa De Silva.

"And since then I'm walked from town to town searching for el chico que robó mi phone," she said. I nodded my head in understanding. "What?" Henry asked.

"The boy who stole my phone," Chapa answered. "Hey it sounds a lot cooler in Spanish," I added.

Ray proceeded to kick her out assured us that no one is gonna care about Chapa loosing her phone.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I whispered to Henry. He kissed my cheek and I walked to the elevator and down to the man cave.

*Timeskip*

I'm in thean cave with the gang, minus Henry, as we watched the news. Mary and Trent are talking about Chapa's missing phone.

We then moved to an interview of Brian with Kid Danger. I've seen Henry turn into Kid Danger so many times now, and I always think he's hot in his KD uniform.