Missed (Part 1) - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"Love do you really have to go?" Corbyn pouts as he tightens his grip around my waist. "Sweetie we're shooting the final season today, yes I have to be there," I giggled.

"You can always miss an episode," Corbyn tried again. "Just let her go man! She's been doing this since 2014," my boyfriend's band mate, Daniel called out. "But I'm gonna miss her! You don't have a girlfriend, you don't know what it's like," Corbyn said.

"Ouch that hurt," Daniel pouts.

"She already spent the night here. Isn't that enough?" Jonah asked as he smiled at us in amusement. "No. I wanna cuddle with her forever," Corbyn replied. I patted his head several times and kissed his forehead. "Let's just go. You said you're driving her to Burbank and we're going with you," Zach spoke up as he tossed me a bottle of water. I nodded my head as a sign of thank you.

Corbyn only tightened his grip around me. "Quit being so clingy, it's so weird. I've never seen you like this before," Jack pointed out.

Jonah and Daniel, being my best friends in the band, grabbed my arms to pull me away from the blonde. Jack and Zach came to our aid and kept Corbyn locked on the couch until both Daniel and Jonah successfully separated me away from my boyfriend. "Alright let's go people! I wanna see where Y/N works," Jack clapped his hands.

I grabbed my bag and water and we all rush to their car, Jonah shoved the car keys in Corbyn's hands, insisting that he should drive since he's the only one who knows where the building is.

I chatted with the rest of the guys on the way until we reached the building. "Thanks for the ride, you clowns," I smirked as I got out of the car. I leaned towards Corbyn and gave him a peck. Right as I was about to pull away, he placed his hands behind my head to connect our lips again.

"Not again," Jonah muttered. I managed to move away from Corbyn and ruffled his hair. "I'll see you after filming, ok babe? You guys as well. I love you, bye!" I waved and entered the building.

Corbyn and I have been dating for almost a year now. I met them during one of their concerts as I also had a meet and greet pass with me. Corbyn and I had ice cream after the concert and we met up a couple of times after that. Our friendly hang outs turned to dates, and soon he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was two years younger than the blonde singer and we rarely see each other as he goes around the world to perform along with his best friends. I, on the other hand, am also busy with the series I'm working on, Henry Danger.

Because of our busy schedule, we decided to keep our relationship a secret. It's not a secret anymore since a few of our fans have speculated our relationship, but we have yet to confirm it to the public.

"Good morning Y/N!"

I smiled at the sight of my best friend and co-star, Jace Norman. "Jace!" I squealed and slammed my body against his, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're happy," Jace smirked. "I just had a great morning," I giggled. "How so?" he asked.

"Seriously Jace? I would think by now that it's pretty obvious that Y/N's a cheerful gal. She's hyper every morning, even without having breakfast yet," Cooper chuckled as he approached us. "Good morning Cooper!" I beamed at the sight of the older guy. He pats my head while giving me a smile.

We walked inside the room where we'll be shooting the episode. I immediately saw my other co stars Riele, Ella, Sean and Michael. "Good morning guys!" I greeted them.

"Good morning Y/N," they all replied. "You guys excited for season 5?" I asked. "Yeah!" everyone cheered.

"That's the spirit Y/N! Man, people have got to be as hyper and excited as Y/N nowadays," Mike spoke.