Enola Holmes - J. N.

[A/N: We're gonna pretend Corona Virus never existed and there's a movie premier for Enola Holmes]

Y/N's POV

Today is the Netflix movie premier of Enola Holmes, a movie I've been working on along with a few well known celebrity.

I've worked on a few movies and tv shows before and it was totally unexpected when the producers of the movie sent me an email and offered me a role.

I walked the carpet with my best friends Millie Bobby Brown and Louis Partridge. The three of us hit it off when we first met and we quickly became best friends.

Before this entire project, I used to be a Nickelodeon star, my last show being The Thundermans. When The Thundermans ended, I was recruited to join movies and TV shows and the most recent being Enola Holmes.

To say that I freaked out meeting the Enola Holmes cast was an understatement. I mean,

Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things.

Henry Cavill from Superman.

Helena Carter from Alice In Wonderland and Harry Potter.

They are well known celebrities, whereas I'm just a Nick star.

Back when I was still in The Thundermans, we had a crossover episode with my favorite Nick series, Henry Danger. Jace Norman and I met that day and became best friends.

Around 2019, Jace and I started dating, which is approved by everyone. I brought Jace with me as I invited him to watch the movie premier of Enola Holmes.

We both love mysteries and Sherlock Holmes is one of them. We know every mystery and adventure Sherlock went through and watched every movie or series related to SH.

I wore a red dress and my hair and make up was done perfectly. I walked through the carpet as the photographers snapped multiple pictures of me. Jace had his own set of solo pictures before I grabbed his hand and we posed together. The crowd went wild and snapped more pictures of us, interviewers shouting questions in our direction.

Jace and I smiled at the camera before Louis Partridge and Millie Bobby Brown joined us. "Y/N!" Millie squealed and hugged me tight. "Hey M," I replied. Louis and Jace shared a quick bro hug. "Thanks for being here tonight," Millie said to Jace as they hugged each other, I too hugged Louis.

"I gotta support my girl," Jace smiled and kissed my temple. We filmed Enola Holmes in various places all over UK, and Jace flew from LA to London to visit me once, or twice.

The rest of the cast enjoyed Jace's company and loved it whenever we would FaceTime each other when he's back in LA.

"Millie, Louis, Y/N and Jace! Look over here!!" The photographers called. The four of us posed for the camera. We did formal poses and also messed around.

I posed for a few more solo pictures as Jace whipped his phone out and snapped pictures of me. I laughed at him.

The rest of the cast went to us, Jace stepped aside to allow us to have a picture with the entire cast, plus the director. I was also pulled aside to take a picture with Millie, Helena Carter, Henry Cavill and Sam Claflin, aka the Holmes family. My role in the movie is Enola's one year older sister, and Sherlock's favourite sibling.

After a little more picture taking, Jace and I walked up to an interviewer to answer questions.

"Hello world, my name is Ashley and I'm here today with Enola Holmes star Y/N L/N and boyfriend Jace Norman," the interviewer said, "How are things going with you two?"

"Everything is great," I smiled. "We started dating last year and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend," Jace added. "Fans are loving you guys since your shows made a crossover episode. You two are definitely Nickelodeon's fave couple," Ashley said.

"We're aware of that, to be honest," I giggled, "I may not be a Nick chick, but the fans are reminding of that everyday."

"What was your first impression of each other?" Ashley asked us.

"Well at first I thought, "Wow this girl's really pretty and funny", and I recognized her as one of the stars in The Thundermans. I've had a crush on Y/N before the crossover, but it took me a few seconds to realize it was her," Jace said.

"When I first met Jace, I actually enjoyed spending time with him cause he's seriously funny. He knows how to make me laugh without even trying and he's super sweet," I said. Jace smirked and kissed my cheek.

"You guys are so adorable," Ashley squealed, "Y/N, what's your ideal first date?"

"Just a simple picnic by the beach and we watch the sunset," I answered. "That's what we did for our first date," Jace smiled.

We answered a few more questions before we were called because the movie is about to start.

Jace and I found our seats. I am seated in between Henry Cavill and Jace, Millie is seated on Jace's other side with Louis next to her.

"Hey Jace. I'm glad you can make it here tonight," Henry said. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," Jace replied. I moved back as they shake hands.

The movie began and we all fixed our eyes on the screen.

At the end of the night, Jace and I returned to our hotel rooms and changed into our pajamas before laying down on the bed.

Jace enjoyed the movie and thought I looked hot kicking someone's ass.

"Damn, you look hot in that movie babe," Jace said. I gave him a look, "Was I not already being hot?"

"Of course you look hot babe," he replied. I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips as we watched the movie.

"Thanks for being with me tonight Jace," I said. "Anything for you. I'd fly through countries just to make sure you're ok," he said.

I snuggled against his chest and wrapped my arms tighter around him. Jace kissed my temple and forehead which quickly made me fall asleep.

"Goodnight sweetie," Jace whispered. I hummed before zoning out.

----------------

Have you guys watch Enola Holmes? I have and I loved it.

That movie is filled with amazing actors.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this imagine.

I love you all and stay safe.