9 | riddikulus

Disclaimer : The story's events do NOT follow the movie order.

Y/n Garner's POV -

"Have you meet anyone hot yet?" . Of course this was Brynn's first question.

   "Uh No". Draco.

"Yeah okay liar. I need names"

"Seriously no one." Bullshit.

"Well. When you wanna be honest the sooner we can start planning the wedding". She laughed turning mid page of her book.

"Shit is that a potions book?" I shifted the cover trying to get a better glance.

"Yeah. Snape's a pain in the ass though ." She replied back

  " Tell me about oh my god. I'm failing his class"

"Get a tutor. " She stated like it was so easy.

"There's no one"

"I'm sure Cedric would LOVE to-"

I cut her off, "-Um first of all Ced and I are best friends so I don't know what you're implying. Second - he's like a year above, so he wouldn't be studying the same thing as me."

"Sure. Whatever you say." Her clear smirk showing disbelief.

"Any boys caught your eye yet?" I articulated trying to change the subject to her.

"I'll be honest. Unlike you. He's in your year I think?" She looked, trying to remember.

"Name?"

"Oh. Ron Weasley"

HAHA no fucking way. I mean Ron is attractive and so is Brynn, so I guess it works. But come think of it, kinda weird he's my age.

"Ron .". I replied to her slowly.

"And what about it?"

"Nothing. calm down"..."Has he asked you to Yule Ball yet?"

"Oh my God I forgot that part, yes he did. It was cute- he was super shy" she went on to details of her conversation with this amazing boy.

"Have you spoken to Kayla recently?"

"Yeah, she's over there with Ginny from my house" Brynn pointed to the shaded area near the black lake.

"How's she been?"

"Better then you"

"Haha you're so funny" I mimicked her back.

-

My sister and I continued to unravel how the school year has treated us so far. Currently Brynn was having the time of her life, Kayla seemed to be enjoying herself, and me..well I was arguing with a blonde boy every single goddamn day.

I vented everything out about Draco, explaining the whole Mudblood case, not helping me in potions and point blank just him being a jerk. Her face stayed the same the whole time, she seemed aggravated.

"You know you coulda told me G". Cedric's voice was carried behind where I sat. Gentle but entwined with worry.

"Thanks Ced but I'm handling it pretty well, so far" I answered with a tender smile.

"Of course. Anything for my favorite Garner sister" ..." Emphasis on favorite." He directed to Brynn.

"I thought Hufflepuffs were supposed to be nice" ..."Emphasis on nice." She replied with a fake grin.