32 | us

Y/n Garner's POV -

Ever since Ron snuck in through the Slytherin common room, my relationship with him has built.

I've found myself conversing to him when something feels off, a problem has arrived or if I just need someone. He's been a good friend and a mentor at most.

We sat along the back couch of Slytherin, like usual. Late at night, just to talk.

"Remember when Hermione basically forced me to say I had feelings for Draco..?" I started the conversation.

"Yeah. She only get's er way with force." He Joked around.

I looked to him, my serious expression turned him to be more professional about the situation.

"What's wrong?" He spoke again.

"Well. I'm stuck on what to do." I hesitantly admitted.

"Why don't you go to Hermione? I'm not the best at relationship advice.."

"But you and Brynn were happy together, you must've done something right." I wanted to encourage him.

"I can try."

"So..basically the other day I had a talk with Professor Lupin..."

"Er..by yourself?" He smiled to me.

"Yes Ronald. Don't be weird.-".

He chuckled.

"-Anyways, he said.. I shouldn't take things for granted and look on how much a person impacts my life. How you have to choose to accept a person for their flaws because that's what makes them special." I finished.

"Carry on.."

"So what i'm trying to say I guess is, how do I know someone's worth the risk?"

"Let's start off with who this person is.." He questioned.

"Umm..".."Draco.." I gazed to the brick wall behind him.

He froze for a minute, "I'm not here to judge your weird taste in assholes."

I punched his arm with force.

"Well, he is a horrible, vile, bully... but I can see you and him together."

"Thanks Ron." I nodded my head with sarcasm.

"What I think is..you need to let yourself breathe. I feel like your trapped inside a mindset to please everyone. But have you even thought about yourself?...-" His hands moved with every statement he said.

"-If he makes you happy, then what's there to lose? " Ron's word had intellectual meaning behind the, expressions I wasn't aware he had.

I had to tell him about Brynn. That could change his whole idea on Draco, but he needed to atleast be aware.

I cleared my throat, "Another thing".."Some Aurors believe that it was his family behind the attack on the burrow."

"I know..."

"Wait what?" He didn't tell me?

"I found Malfoy's burnt letter along the windowsill while cleaning up.".."He tried to warn us but it was too... late." He played cautiously with his words.

There had to be some thought out reason as to why Draco never mentioned this to me. Maybe he assumed I wouldn't believe him?

"As much as I hate that git- Malfoy.".." If you truly find him..acceptable. Then I don't think there's a real issue, except with your own conscience." Ron stated, his eyes admiring the decorations among the walls.