Author's NOTE✔

As-salamu alaykum everyone

This story is not so spiritual, nor is it a serious kind of a romance. It's just a I'd-read-this-funny-dreamy-book-before-going-to-sleep-book. And before anyone claims I stole their idea, I didn't. Zoya 's character is inspired from a friend, and "Bridget Jones ". If you have watched/ read you'd know why Zoya is just the desi Bridget jones. 

Being a babble mouth myself , I always wanted to write about loose talker, trouble lander, clumsy heroines with big ass insecurities. This book is completely fictional and well apart from the idea of spilling secrets(that's from CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET), the rest of it is mine. If you know me, you'd be able to find me in Zoya the protagonist.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼
IF anybody, I swear anybody reports it, copies it or whatever. I won't be reposting it! I know its cruel considering how the rest of you are so damn supportive, appreciative and loving. But "MERI KOI FEELINGS NAI HAIN?" So before reporting the story , B**** please text me ! AND stop being jealous (Dekho kya nikwala diya moo say. I never use foul language)

Now umm, I hope you'd like it. If you do like it, comment, vote and leave me a message on my message board. Please please, please I want a review!

And if you don't like it, I apologies. I hate when people are offended because of me. I am sort of a people pleaser(My friends make it sound like its haaram...)

Like I said earlier, it's not spiritual. And the characters aren't perfect Muslims. So, if you are going to get offended by the not so perfect Muslims , this story is not for it.

Its filled with the humor and all dreamy stuff and unicorns (sorta), I tried to add a little bit of spirituality/ life lessons because without lessons of any kind, a story feels purpose less. (Its an opinion. You all can disagree)

Khair, I love writing comedies, adding funny stuff, making it dreamy instead of well making it sucker like real life. Some of us, like myself read to escape the bitter reality. I wrote this to escape reality. (I AM A SAD PERSON. Like I get easily sad and then miserable.) Plus, life effing keeps giving me lemons. (Bhai kisi ko limo pani bana hai tu meray say lay lo lemooo.

Nimbooda Nimbooda Nimbooda
Arre Kaacha Kaacha Chhota Chhota Nimbooda Layi Looooo)

Astagfirullah , I sound like a thankless brat. ALHUMDULILAH !!! ( Writing this so that my Kiraman Katibin know,I wasn't being thankless.)

I hope you'd be kind to me like you were last time. May you all have a great experience. And may you all be blessed with 'sabr'(patience. ) Because in this duniya, there always are hard spine crushing times when you feel helpless and useless. In times like those and in times of immense pain , all you need to survive is 'sabr'. So I pray you all be blessed with sabr and with that sabr may you fight, all your inner demons.

P.s I think I am not going to change the cover nor the title of the story. Jerry , the jerk said it was okayish. And if the jerk thinks its okaish its more than okaish. Whenever I need some brutally honest advice which might hurt my feeling and slay me, I go to Jerry. About Jerry , we don't get along much but we understand each other. We are like Tom and Jerry, helping each other through difficult times. ONLY DIFFICULT TIMES.

PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BOOK, IN THE END (epilogue) . OR just leave me a message on my message board that I can screenshot and cherish foreverr. It's not a command it's a request. Tysm ♥♥♥ I BEG YOU... I need to know what you think in the end. I appreciate people adding my book to the reading list, but I really want to hear your thoughts. Dont vote,( if you dont have the energy) Save all that energy and type me a message when you are done reading the book. 

ALSO I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO EDIT THIS FOR ERRORS> 
It should be error free. But if you find any mistakes, lemme know. 
Also cast asethectics bata dein PLEASE>>>> 

Love always
فی امان اللہ
Noor-e-Jehan ( Alyna is the stupid me . I think. Noor-e-Jehan is the mature me . hehhhe ❣)