Part one: The Bar

I'm at a bar and alone. Not the ideal, but I just got dumped by my girlfriend of three years. She left me for another dude. I call down the barista and order (insert drink of choice) and start drinking. I plan on staying there for a few hours and get drunk. The barista comes back unexpectedly with another drink. One that you didn't order. Or maybe since you've had six shots, you just don't remember ordering. I ask where's it's from."From the guy over there". I take a look to see the guy looking at you with a slight smile. I mouth "thank you" and he nods. I walk to his table. He has blue eyes and he's blonde. I ask for his name and then drink the entire cup he bought me. "I'm Riley. I'm impressed on how many drinks you can handle". I reply drunkenly, "I'm (Y/N), I've been drinking since legal age. Nothin' special." He laughs. "Hey, you're kinda cute" he says. I obviously don't care since I'm not sober enough to be able to. He grabs my hand and starts to pull you out of the bar. I see people giving him weird looks and he says "I'm a friend, I'm just taking him home". That's when I realize. He's taking you somewhere. For him. We're both outside and he's not letting go. I start to pull away and run.