Part 15: Sad News

Your POV
Jack slowly opens the door, it seems as if She went to the downstairs bathroom with her new boy toy. We grab most of the stuff in back packs and small suitcases and begin the (mostly) quiet journey back to the outside world. Jack leads us downstairs and the front door is in our sights. Then we hear the bathroom door open. "Mmph... Daddy is so thick..."
We crouch behind the couch. (Rhyme time lol) I whisper to mark and Jack "She has got to be drunk as fuck. We could literally run out the door and she won't notice. Well, she might notice, but be too drunk to care." They give me looks of worry. "Let's wait until we're out of sight first, we don't want to risk it." Mark says. Jack seems to agree with him, and nods his head. "Fine. Let's hope they go into the kitchen."

Mark's POV
Fuck... This is a bad situation... The pair seem to be inching closer and closer to the kitchen while making out. Not a pretty sight. Once they get into the kitchen, we can run out the front.

Your POV
I'm just about to give up and run for the door, but then they walk into the kitchen and start banging again. I tighten my grip on the luggage and look at Mark and Jack. We all get up and sprint for the door. From behind us we can hear someone screaming "Hey! Come back here!". It's her. She doesn't seem to recognize me but then again, she's drunk. Very drunk. We hop into the car and speed away. Then a few minutes later realization hits. I left my laptop. "S-shit..." I whisper. Mark looks at me and says "Is everything fine?" You look at him with a slightly panicked look. "W-we l-left m-my lapt-top." I manage to stutter out. "We c-can go b-back tom-morrow. Or w-whenever i-it's convenient..." Mark looks at you. "Dude it's fine. We'll go back in a few hours when she's sobered up." You nod a bit and Mark pulls up to his house and grabs some stuff from the trunk of the car. Jack does the same and I grab the stuff I brought with me in the front seat. Once we get inside a huge golden blur pounces on top of me and licks my face. "Woah, who's this?" Mark and Jack laugh loudly and Mark says "that's just my old girl Chica. Alright, off." She reluctantly obeyed, but not without licking my face a few more times.

Time skip brought to you by...
~step bro~
For clarification, it is now 1:07 am

Mark's POV
"F-fuck you're so tight... I'm gonna cum any second..."
The sensation of awakening and reality washes over me. That was a dream. Where I was having sex. With. My new roommate... What the hell is wrong with me... I feel something wet in my pants. "Fuck." I get up to get cleaned. After I finished, I run into Ashley sitting in the kitchen covered in a blanket with what seems like a cup of hot chocolate. Crying. He notices me and quickly tries to wipe his tears away and sips at the beverage. "Oh, h-hey M-mark. I hope y-you don't m-mind, I made myself some chocolate milk." I sit down next to him. "Hey, is everything alright?" I put my arm around him and rub his shoulder. "Y-yeah..." He tears up and starts to cry again. "N-no..." I pull him into a hug and he reciprocates it. "N-no Mark. E-everything i-is not f-fine." He says between sobs. "Hey, hey. It's alright. What's wrong? Do you wanna talk about it?" He nods slowly. He sets himself upright and says "C-cleaning out m-my room g-got me in m-my feels... I didn't w-want to do it. But I have to be d-done with h-her or I'll n-never heal." He wipes a tear from his cheek. "Mark... I really loved her..." He starts crying again and I pull him back into a hug. "It's gonna be ok Ash... It's gonna be alright."

WOOO
God damn this was a long chapter
Well, bye bye frens
And remember
TRICK OR TREAT
*turns around*

THIS BUSSY