Author's Note

I own the right to none of the books, movies or shows!

Okay, so I will be sorting this book into section, each section will start once I come up with an idea or someone requests something.

Every section will be started off by one intro that say the fandom name, the characters you can request and it will also include random stuff that I find about that fandom!

This is a gender neutral story but I do have ideas for female readers and it doesn't make sense if it was a male reader and I also have ideas that are for male readers but don't make sense for a female reader. So I will mark it like this: ____ X F! Reader if it's for a female reader and like this ____ X M! Reader for a male reader and if it's just ____ X Reader it's gender neutral.

These are one-shots but there might be a few preferences if that's what you request.

Also I will be doing Female characters X Female Readers and Male characters X Male Readers so if you have a problem with that don't read those one-shots. 

You can request on this page, on the page of the fandom, or, DM me.  Also, there are a few books/shows/movies that you can request characters that I haven't listed, but not all of them.

How to request?

Please add the following in your request:

1) Gender or if it's gender neutral

2) Character

3) Time period (mainly for the immortal characters)

4) If it's for the Shadowhunters please say if its for the book or show

5) What you want the story to be about

6) Any connections to other characters

7) Name (I prefer if it's just Reader but if you want your name I'll do it)

8) Attributes, of either the character you are requesting or the reader, you want included

9) What species the reader is (Werewolf, superhuman, ghost etc.)

10) Any other important information (Ex. if it's a AU ect.)

Seriously please request, I'm open to requests at all times!

Again, the people you can request for are from (note: more will be added as I continue to read and watch TV and movies):

Books:

Harry Potter

Shadowhunter Chronicles (TID, TDA, TLH, TMI)

Keeper of the Lost Cities

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

The School for Good and Evil

Divergent

The Hunger Games

The Discovery of Witches

The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (Will be in the same area)

ACOTAR and TOG

Shows:

Shadowhunters

Julie and The Phantoms

Once Upon A Time

Agent Carter

The Gifted (A X-Men show)

Merlin

Maybe Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Most of the DC shows

All the new Marvel shows

Movies:

Avengers

Pirates of the Caribbean

Lord of the Rings

The Hobbit