Confused Luke X Reader

In this chapter Luke is not evil but Kronos did rise. You are a child of Apollo.

I was in the Apollo cabin reading a book when the door opened.

"Yes?" I ask not looking up from my book.

"Hey Y/N," a familiar voice says. I look up and there is my long time and way out of my league crush Luke Castellan.

"Yes Luke?"

"It's lunch and Y/S wanted to make sure you came."

"Do I have to?"

"I'll carry you," he says smiling.

"Do that so I can keep reading F/B."

"Your wish is my command," Luke says drawing me to his chest. One arm under my back and the other under my knees. My hands drop the book and are pressed against his chest.

I have to admit my best friend is my crush that doesn't return my feelings.

But I have a plan to ask him out.

Percy just has to agree.

Once Luke gets to the pavilion for lunch he drops me on my butt with an 'Ow' from me.

Once I get up I smack Luke on the back of the head earning an 'Ow' from him.

The Stolls try to contain their laughter but fail miserably.

My own cabin mates try to do no such thing and burst out laughing at the sight of Luke and I. They know of my crush on him and try to tell me he like's me to but I tell them, 'I will have none of this because he obviously like's Annabeth.'

I want to ask him out just to get it over with.

So instead of sitting with my siblings I walk over to Percy. Who was alone at the Poseidon table.

"Hey Y/N," Percy says. "How can I help you?"

"Hey Percy I need you to help me."

"With what?"

"I need you to pretend to be Luke."

"Why?"

"I want to ask him out but I want it to be perfect."

"Sure I'll be Luke but only if you do me a favor."

"Sure! Anything!"

"Give me advice on asking Annabeth out."

"I can do more then that!" I say cheerfully.

"Oh thank you I really like her and I want -like you do- for me asking her out to be perfect."

"Sure but I need to get back before Chiron gets here. I don't want to lose my desert privileges!"

"Bye Y/N."

"Bye Perce!" I say skipping back to my table.

Once he arrives, Chiron makes an announcement that all Head Counselors -which is what I am-and our second in command must report to the Big House after lunch.

So after lunch I walk with Percy, discussing ways for me to ask Luke out, to the Big House.

Once everyone is there and seated Chiron begins, "You all have been stressed out with the war the past few weeks so me and Mr. D are allowing the Head Counselors and their second in command to have a sleepover here without any perennial supervision."

We all cheer.

"Don't sound to excited. And the sleepover begins in twenty minutes so go back your overnight bag and get ready for the Head Counselors sleepover!"

We all rush out of the room and rush to our cabins.

I shove a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, PJs, a sleeping bag and a flashlight into my backpack.

Once I'm are done I rush back to the Big House and only Percy and Annabeth are there.

"Hey Percy mind talking to me in a more private room?" I ask dropping your backpack on the ground. He nods.

Once I reach one of the spare bedrooms I close the door and say, "Go into Luke mode." And once Percy nods I say, "Hey Luke," but I don't notice the door slide open after I say his name. "I really like you and I don't know if you like me but I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"

'Luke' says, "Why of course and I really like you to but I was afraid that you didn't like me."

Both of us didn't notice the door and blue eyes looking through a crack in the door.

Luke's POV

I was going to ask out Y/N tonight but when I heard them ask Percy out and him saying yes I can't do it now. I close the door and walk quietly back to the room with Annabeth but now it also has a few other Head Counselors.

Y/N POV

"So I also thought this might work for asking Luke out we start up a game of truth or dare and you go first and ask me truth or dare."

"Me as in me me or Me as in Luke?" Percy asks.

"You as in Percy."

"OK. Continue on."

"I will say dare and you'll say, 'I dare you to kiss your crush.'"

"Nice."

"Ok lets get back," I say opening the door and walking to the main room.

Percy and I are the last ones there.

"Now that Y/n and Percy are here what do we want to do?" asks Will my Co-Head Counselor.

"Lets play Truth or Dare!" I say.

"OK! I want to go first!" exclaims Percy.

"I want to go first too!" says Luke.

"Why don't we let Luke go first," says Annabeth.

"YAY!" Luke says childishly then sobers, "Y/n! Truth or dare?"

Darn, Hermes kids can do a mean dare so, "Truth!"

"Are you and Percy dating?"

"What?! No!" Luke looks confused. "Annabeth truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Good choice! I dare you to sit on the lap of the person you have a crush on!"

Annabeth pauses and Percy looks at you gratefully. And I read his eyes, that said 'THANK YOU!' Annabeth gets up and sits on Percy's lap!

"Katie, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth?"

"Is it true that you hate archery?"

"Of course! I refuse to participate in any activity that encourages the senseless slaughter of our arboreal friends!"

"Oh god give me Ares or Apollo anything but the Demeter kids cabin," Pollux sings.

"OK, my turn, Percy, truth or dare?" Katie asks.

"Dare."

I crawl over to her and whisper in her ear and idea. Katie nods.

"I dare you to ask out your crush."

"Oh gods, Annabeth would you go out with me?"

"YES!"

"Percy your turn," Clarisse says.

"Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss your crush."

I get up and walk over to Luke his eyes wide with surprise and kiss him on the cheek.

I go to get up but a hand on my arm pulls me down. It's Luke and he pulls me to him and grabs my face and kisses me properly.

-------------------

Any ideas are welcome!