Same Seat| Draco X Reader *Requested*

This was requested by ramenxn0odles who requested,

Can you do one on draco and the reader hate each other? But one day the reader finds someone ( draco) writing on their desk that says 'hi' or whatever and the reader replies back and becomes friends. Though they start using notes instead of writing on the desk. But something happens and can't talk through notes so they decide to meet and you can continue the story there.

"Watch where you're going, L/n," Malfoy hisses at you.

"I was, until you ran me over, Malfoy," you spit out.

"You should move out of the way of your superiors," Malfoy says arrogantly.

"I will when there is someone who's better then me, but until then it's just you parading around Hogwarts, thinking you're better than everyone else," you snapped.

"Whatever," Draco scoffs.

The two of you walk you separate ways, you to your new favorite class, Charms.

"Did you get into another fight with, Malfoy?" your friend Terry Boot asks, as you approach him and Padma.

"At least this one didn't end with us drawing wands," you say walking into the Charms classroom.

"Why are you so excited about Charms?" Padma asks.

"What do you mean?" you ask with a furrowed brow.

"You always dreaded this class because it was your last class of the day," Padma explains.

"Is it because of the notes?" Terry asks.

You blush.  "No, Charms has just started interesting," you hurriedly explain.

"Sure," Terry says with a role of his eyes.

"Do you even know who's writing you these notes?" Padma asks.

"Uh, no."

"Don't you want to meet them?  Aren't you a little bit interested?"

"Yes, but for right now I'm fine with the mystery," you say looking at the words on the desk today.

Do you consider us friends?

You quickly write, I think we're friends, do you?

That night you worried about the note, what if your desk sharer thought you weren't friends?  What if they thought you were rushing things?

The next day the classes that you normally enjoyed seemed to be taking lifetimes.  

Once it was time for Charms you rush into the room, ignoring Malfoy who called after you.

You slide into your seat and Flitwick says to you, "I've never seen you so excited about Charms before."

"Oh, yes, it's finally sinking in how cool this class is," you say, inside your mind begging for Flitwick to turn around so you could check the note.

"Yes, Charms is often overlooked," Flitwick says.

Terry enters the classroom.

"Ah, good Mr Boot, welcome to Charms," Flitwick turns to face your friend.

You quickly lean to see your desk sharers answer where it always was.

I'm glad you consider us friends, because so do I.  It's nice not worrying your friends with me because of who I am, but because you like talking to me.

You smile, they think you're friends as well, but then you look back and frown, whoever you share a desk with must be so unhappy, not knowing if their friends really want to be their friend.