You Steal Their Stuff (Reggie)

I'm going to do this with all of the Julie and the Phantoms characters that I listed.  Also for all of these your family was blessed by Hades, the Greek god of the dead, so you can see and touch ghosts.

You and Julie were looking through the boys stuff, they left it all laying around the loft, trying to clean it out a little to see if you could make it a hangout space.  So far all you found was clothes.  

"Ugh," you sigh, sifting through the boy's clothes, "how much does one ghost wear?"

"I don't know," says Julie, "you're the one dating a ghost!"

"Okay, fair, but if I had known Reggie lives like a pig, I wouldn't have gone a date with him," you defend.

"Yeah, you would have," Julie says.

You smile, "Yeah, I would have."

After a few more minutes you spot something, "Ooh, what is this?"

You hold up your find, and in your hands is Reggie's most prized piece of clothing, his leather jacket!

"Where did you find that?  Reggie never leaves that lying around!"  Julie exclaims.

"I know!"

"What are you doing?" Julie asks, as you slip one of your arms into the matching sleeve.

"If Reggie didn't want someone to wear his jacket, he shouldn't have left it laying around," you say, defending your actions.

"Okay, but if Reggie gets mad at you, I wasn't here," Julie says, waving her hands.

"Deal!" you say, holding out your arm that is now covered in your boyfriend's jacket.

Julie shakes you hand, smiling.

"But Reggie couldn't get mad at me!  I'm adorable!"

"We'll see," Julie say, shaking her head.

You're sitting on Luke's couch with your back to the garage door, when the boys get back from doing whatever it is that they were doing.  

"Hey, Y/n!" you hear Reggie exclaim.  

"Hey, Reg," you say, turning not remembering that you're wearing his jacket.

"Uh, Y/n is that my jacket?" Reggie asks.

You look down, "Noooo?"

"Where did you find that?"

You point at the loft.

"We'll be going then," Luke says as he and Alex back out of the garage.

"Y/n, you look really cute," Reggie says walking up to you.

"Really?"

"Yeah, maybe I should leave my jacket behind more often," now Reggie was nuzzling your neck.

"Yeah," you say laughing.

"Yeah," Reggie says moving away from his neck so he can sit behind you and you can lay on him.

"I love you Reg."

"I love you too, N/n."