𝖮𝟣。 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CHAPTER ONE ONE DAY
one day, i will take you away from here

she was only 11 years old.

yukiji hissed in pain as kaname applied the cool ointment on her exposed back. it was full of bleeding whip marks due to whipping from juuri earlier and there was still abuse marks from the previous years.

"i'm sorry, kijin." kaname said in a soft tone. "i will try to be more gentle."

"these scars... nii sama, you must find me disgusting" yukiji muttered, her hand grasping the thin bedsheets to cope with the pain.

"kijin is very pretty even with these scars." kaname smiles. "i'm done with the medicine. "

yukiji covers her back and she turned around to face her older brother.

"nii sama" yukiji looks at kaname "why does juri and haruka hate me?"

kaname's red-brown eyes held pain in them. how many times did they broke her that she was even afraid to address them by their names? how many hours of beatings did she endure that her vampire healing abilities became useless?

kaname places his hand on her head, making her wince.

so fragile, he thought as he pulled her in close to his embrace.

"one day, i will take you away from here." K
kaname tells her, his left hand interlaced in her golden hair. "one day, i will give you everything, yukiji."

yukiji shook under his touch. kaname's heart broke when he felt the vibrations of her trembles against his chest.

"kijin" kaname starts "i love you."

yukiji hesitated. "m-me too, kaname nii-sama."

"where are you, kaname onii sama?" it was yuki's voice.

"i'll come see you tonight, okay?" kaname promised as he smiled at her.

"okay." she responded with a smile.

kaname leaned and kiss her cheek.

"i will be back, kijin."

however, he never did come back that night but yukiji doesn't blame him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬