𝖮𝟨。 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CHAPTER SIX ━
WHAT YOU DESIRE

❝ i can give you the heavens, the sun, the moon and the stars

❝ i can give you the heavens, the sun, the moon and the stars. anything, and i will give it to you.❞

SIX YEARS PASSES.

"are you here for that pureblood, my lady?" sebastian queried the stunning grand dame. "it has been almost a decade. surely he had forgotten it."

it is obvious that sebastian didn't want her near the pureblood who tortured her in her childhood. it was thanks to the garden of eden that resided within escalus that healed the deep abrasions on her majesty's body. the porcelain vase is pieced back together; too utterly flawless. the soul of the kuran's yukiji and the royal majesty yukiji merely have the same name, and yukiji kuran was nothing more than a vessel. the souls coexisted until yukiji drank the blood of a demon and slowly did it kill yukiji kuran and awakened yukiji escalus.

yukiji was accompanied by her demon butler as the black gates securing cross academy opened. the moment her heels graced the campus, vampires have sensed the arrival of a supreme being.

this presence is unfamiliar... so overpowering!

as the two master-servant pair started to approach the building, a brown-haired girl with short hair wearing the day class school uniform walked towards them with a silver-haired man wearing the same uniform but designed for men. both of them wore an white armband.

she's so pretty... is she a pureblood like kaname senpai?

"this is my lady, yukiji." sebastian introduced to the two students. "if you would now excuse us-"

"you two are..." yukiji pondered, looking at the short-haired girl and silver-haired man as she tilts her head. "kaien's children?"

"i am not his son, just to clarify." the silverette spoke with spite.

"m-my name is yuuki cross, and that boy is zero kiryuu." the brunette introduced with a bow. "we are members of the disciplinary commitee and were told to show you around the campus."

"i believe you're mistaken-"

"it's alright." yukiji says, looking at sebastian who sighed after giving in.

that damn kaien.

yukiji sends a small smile his way and looks at zero and yuuki with curiousity. "do enlighten us, disciplinary committee."