𝟣𝖮。𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗋, 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CHAPTER TEN ─
MY BUTLER, ADDICTING

[ i was high on ideas when i wrote the last paragraph to this chapter so it might have seem rushed ]

❝ we are forever bounded together, my lady. ❞

out of the corner of yukiji's jeweled eyes, she saw the amused, smirking face of zero and the tall stature of her butler sebastian who smiled at her. she glared at him which he remains unaffected by her attempt of intimidation.

zero notices her glare and looks by his side; by instinct he pulled put bloody rose and aims it at sebastian's heart. however, he was able to grab the barrel of the silver pistol and pulled it away from him.

"my apologies for not introducing myself" sebastian smiled, "i am the head butler of the escalus palace, and the kitten chasing your white mare is my master."

zero was skeptical of him. he didn't sense any vampire aura from him but judging by his quick reflexes, he might as well must have been a superb butler with great combat abilities.

the escalus queen teleports in front of the two quarreling men. she pulls the two apart and grabs bloody rose with her bare hands. being an anti-vampire weapon, it did spark when she made contact however it was a minor shock so it wasn't much. she might have been born a pureblood but her primordial soul was much more divine.

"'i'm leaving now zero" yukiji told the silver-haired hunter and hands him back bloody rose, "maybe next time you will teach me"

she flashes him a smile then as she turns, her eyes darted to sebastian. sebastian follows behind her obediently. when they reached her dorm room, they went inside and yukiji put up a barrier to keep every breath they breathed silent from prying ears. she also took precaution to look the doors so no one would invade of their confidential trade of information.

"what took you so long?" yukiji asked sharply of him.

"my apologies" sebastian bows, "it is because there was unwanted company at the palace so i had it taken care of."

"unwanted company?" her interest piqued. "were they disguised as maids this time?"

sebastian nods. "they seem to be getting more skilled."

"did they cry out their purpose?"

"they needed confirm" sebastian was hesitant, "if the escalus queen have really been tainted"

at that moment, the world and the sky shook with her anger. the enormous amount of energy stemmed from the one and only divine being that was overflowing with burning rage.