𝖮𝟪。 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CHAPTER EIGHT
FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬CHAPTER EIGHT ━FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

i said, kneel.

yukiji found zero amusing.

she chuckled to herself as she made her way to the headmaster's office that was near the sun dorms. it was still the day and the day class students were in class other than zero so she was sure that in her path, there would be no hindrance.

all of a sudden, her sight began to blur. she leans on a pillar for support as she sneered at the irritating vulnerable state she was in currently. if anyone would to see her in such a weak state, she would be defenseless. she had sebastian but he had gone on an errand to retrieve something from escalus. it was a long journey since it is a floating kingdom way above heaven.

"yukiji." a cool voice called out to her.

her jeweled eyes looked up to see a tall figure dressed in white. he had dark brown hair and garnet eyes. kaname kuran, the wretched pureblood with the most disgusting eyes that made her heart ache and burn with hatred. he inched closer to her only to be forcefully stopped by a force.

"don't you dare get closer." yukiji spat venomously at him, making it clear that she is the one forcing him away. "there isn't a place for you in my paradise. you serpents will die before reaching my garden of eden."

yukiji had a history dealing with vampires. level e and aristocratic vampires weren't so bold to even mutter her name but purebloods had that annoying audacious nerve to mock her supremacy then ask for a place in her kingdom. how bold!

"you're thirsting for blood, kijin." he says, muttering that nickname again. "you'll become a monster if you don't quench it."

she laughed at him.

"a monster? enlighten me-"

her body began to shut down. she felt her throat becoming dry, thirsting for something. her defenses lowered and she was vulnerable. her jeweled eyes, once a brilliant blue that glimmers gold, now shines a horrid red color. her chest was burning, as if it was on fire.

 her chest was burning, as if it was on fire