𝖮𝟥。 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CHAPTER THREE ━ MY LADY

❝ even if you have fallen into the deepest parts of hell, i will come and find you. ❞

she could no longer see.

her vision was clouded in black. she raised her shaking hands to her eyes then pulled away as she felt the warm bedsheets that covered her fragile body.

"it smells like kaname onii sama." yukiji smiles to herself as she snuggled the blanket and thought of her older brother.

her sight may have been compromised but her other senses replaced the vision she have given up. her second sight, which was like an invisible floating eye, gave her a second chance to see the colors of the world when she was trapped. you can say that it was the only magic ability she had.

she heard the doorknob to her prison rattle. instinctively, yukiji got up and stood up straight. she knew that it was juuri, her mother, but she wasn't allowed to call her that.

"juuri sama..." yukiji muttered her name with her head hung low.

"just the fact that you are alive makes me resent you even more!" juuri said, closing the door behind her and pulling the black whip behind her back.

"why... why does juuri sama hate me?" yukiji muttered. "i already cut out my eyes... does she also want me to die completely as well?"

yukiji's body was barely human. her cuts became so deep that you can see her bones. her legs covered in marks from the scalding water juuri poured on her. her long golden hair was cut to a shorter length because of yuuki. all there is left is just her soul that is broken and crying.

she heard the clicks of heels echoing throughout her cage. fear ate her up in an instant

"i-i-m sorry, juuri sama!" she cried out, whimpering like a dog.

" even if you have fallen into the deepest depths of hell, i will come and find you

" even if you have fallen into the deepest depths of hell, i will come and find you." a voice said in the silence.

this voice... is not juuri-sama's but i feel as if i heard of those words before.