|🖇🥛 definitions

                               Shifting Terminology

CR- Current Reality 

This is where we currently are! The reality you are trying to shift out of. 

DR- Desired Reality 

This is the place you are trying to shift to! Whether its Hogwarts, Mystic Falls or some type of anime! Remember, you can only shift if you believe in Desired Realities! 

Clone

Someone who looks exactly like you that takes your place in the cr while you are in your dr! You can use an app in your DR called LIFA to check what your clone is doing! Their mind is exactly like yours however and they act like you! You can script that they are asleep while your in your dr just in case your worried. Or you can script that they are completely the same as you!

LIFA

 An app used in DR's where you can check up on your clone and make sure you know exactly what they are up to. You can also do other things on this app such as change clothes, do things relating to your cr etc!

Scripting

Descriptions of your DR (can be wrote on paper or even on an electronic!)

WR- Waiting Room

This is where you can go if you do not want to be in your cr or your dr. You can come here if you need a break from shifting or your cr.