|🖇🥛 scripts

Scripts   ૮₍ • ᴥ • ₎ა

  Scripts
  ૮₍ • ᴥ • ₎ა

Scripting plays a large part in your shifting journey! This is where you can decide your appearance etc for when your in your dr! And yes you can change yourself, shifting practically has no limits. 

In easier words, you write a fanfiction about yourself. Try not to script out EVERYTHING that happens or it won't seem real! You have to leave some things up to the universe. Shifting is not compulsory because the universe knows what you want but it is recommended, especially for beginners. 

Your script may be on a notebook, your notes on your phone, laptop etc. If I were you, I would do it in a notebook because I find it easier! 

For new shifters, heres the sort of idea of a script:

In my DR, my name is _______. I am a (sexuality) (gender). My birthday is on the ____________, I am a (zodiac sign). In the DR, the time period will be _________.(ADD FURTHER DESCRIPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU KNOW/FRIENDS WITH THERE). I am (nationality) or (blood status for harry potter stans) or (species). I am ______ years old. (EXPLAIN YOUR APPEARANCE AND WHERE YOU WILL BE WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR DR)

That is just a simple example but it can definitely be in more debt! 

Frequently Asked Questions:

Is it wrong to script a relationship?

Not at all! Remember, its your reality. Yes they have feelings but it doesn't make it wrong! But I wouldn't recommend scripting that your dating someone. Instead, script that they like you and the feelings mutual. It makes it more realistic and makes the build up to the relationship even funner! 

Is it against any religions?

Nope! 

Can I script that I cannot die? 

Of course you can! Remember, its YOUR reality! 

THINGS YOU SHOULD ADD TO YOUR SCRIPT 

-If you are shifting to Hogwarts, script that you have spell resistance! This is what Harry Potter has, being able to resist certain spells. 

-You walk with confidence ;)

-No gag reflex (ifykyk)

-You are very attractive

-The teachers like you! (if your shifting to a reality with school)

-Your breath smells fresh all the time.

-You have naturally long eyelashes

-Clear skin, never gets spots

-Good side profile and sharp jawline

-Fast metabolism. 

-No double chin

-You are funny

-Lips are soft, never chapped

-Gorgeous smile

-Attractive laugh

-Immune to sicknesses

-Unlimited clothes

-Your nails are done

-Your signature scent!

- Wealthy 

-Do not get your period (If you have periods)

-Feel limited amount of pain

-Cannot die

-Pets (if you have any)

____ Time in your CR is _____ in your DR 

(EG 7 HOURS IN YOUR CR, 5 MONTHS IN YOUR DR)