(vii) i dare you

3:14pm

captain
guess who's coming to your school
tomorrow

f/n
who?

captain
excuse me aren't you the freaking
manager we have a practice match with y'all

f/n
lmao i forgot

captain
lovely

f/n
anyway can't wait to see
our team spank yo ass💅

captain
you know whose ass i'd like to spank?
:)

f/n
do it i dare you

captain
wait really?

f/n
what are you, scared?

captain
oh now you've really done it.
quit being such a bad girl f/n

f/n
you think you're so hot don't you

captain
i know i'm so hot

y/n smirked at her phone, now suddenly wanting time to fly by and for the next day to arrive.

she was making her way to practice when she saw konoha on his way.

he gave her a friendly smile and a wink. a sudden urge overcame her as she grabbed the poor boy's hand, leading him to a storage closet. he went along with it, grinning in anticipation at what was to come.

she pushed him up against the wall, kissing him roughly as she guided his hand between her legs. he obliged graciously, giving her what she wanted.

little did he know that he wasn't on her mind at all when she was driven over the edge.

she hurriedly fixed her hair before rushing to volleyball practice.

"why are you both late?", akaashi asked when they walked in

"why indeed", she walked in and sat in a corner, eyeing konoha who looked very obviously distracted for the rest of practice

-the next day-

y/n! toss to me", bokuto called out, "akaashi isn't tossing to me for some reason"

"yes my love give me a minute", she yelled in return, filling bottles of water before helping yuki set up the net. it was only a matter of time before nekoma was to arrive.

bokuto sent the ball her way, beginning to run towards the newly set up net. she swiftly tossed him the ball with fair accuracy before he spiked it down. not a lot of people knew she could set the ball so well. she looked up to see the other boys on the team staring at her with heart eyes.

"you can set, f/n chan?", akaashi asked, walking upto her

"i mean, yeah a bit", she shrugged

"what i saw was more than a bit", he said, winking. gosh he really was pretty.

"akaashi meet me tomorrow", she said in a low voice, making him shudder. "you will, won't you?"

she proceeded to set the ball again, much better than the previous time, gaining an approving look from akaashi.

"i stand by my question. is there anything you CAN'T do?", a painstakingly familiar voice asked

"and i stand by my answer kuroo-san. just the one thing", she said, smirking as she walked his way.

they did a handshake-hug thing and started a conversation that no one else could decode. bokuto joined them, and the chaotic trio laughed at even more gibberish till the coaches told the two captains to knock it off.

"y/n this is my best friend kenma. kenma this is l/n y/n", kuroo pointed

kenma looked up from his phone, giving her a nod before looking back down.

"kenma can you spell out your name-"

"no he can't he doesn't know how to spell let's go", kuroo grabbed her wrist, leading her away from them

"stop ruining my plans"

"kenma is off limits"

"i don't like this new trend of making people forbidden. don't you guys want me to be happy."

bokuto interrupted them so she just high fived him

"good luck for the match"

"that's the most manager-like thing you've done so far f/n", bokuto laughed as he went to his team.

she went and sat on the bench near the court. she observed the practice, watching kuroo spike the ball down hard.

"oh to be the volleyball"

"keep it in your pants till after the match, you can DO THIS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF", she gave herself a pep talk before leaving to go see if her team needed anything.

the match ended a few hours later, with fukurodani winning 3 out of 5 sets. she waited for kuroo and bokuto to change so that they could go to bokuto's.
the silver haired boy came out 15 minutes later. "kuroo is taking a weirdly long shower", he whined

f/n smirked, "oh is he now? i'll go get him"

she walked towards the locker room before bokuto could say another word. walking in, she made
sure no one was around before locking the door behind her. finally she saw kuroo, who was wearing just a pair of sweats. he sat on the bench between the lockers, apparently not noticing f/n.

"i'm told you took a long shower, captain", she said, causing him to look up in alarm. his features relaxed when he saw her, trapping her in an intense gaze.

"then why are you here?"

so she decided to tease him. she swiftly sat on his lap, facing him till their faces were hardly apart. he couldn't take his eyes off her. his hands held her hips tightly. he leaned in, as if he was going to kiss her neck. but instead he landed a harsh slap to her ass, causing her to let out a small whimper.

"don't start things you can't finish", he whispered into her ear

and she pulled away from him, walking back out like absolutely nothing happened. he followed her out, slightly irritated.

bokuto narrowed his eyes at both of them.

"what went on in there?"

"kou we didn't fuck", y/n replied, pouting

"Y/N YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK SO SAD ABOUT IT"

"but it really is tragic", she shook her head, wiping away a tear

"very sad indeed", kuroo joined her

"come on, i have something to show you two", bokuto signalled, giving them a bright bokuto smile

y/n could tell it wasn't sincere but followed him anyway.

they stopped near the football field.

"what is it?", kuroo asked

"do you see that?"

"the grass?"

"yeah, both of you please go touch it"

˜"*°•.˜"*°•.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

vote if you liked the chapter pffft

i removed the akaashi ban😤

i'm excited for next chapter