(ix) coach

(you can skip the flashback if you want tbh, it's coach ukai smut so this is a warning)

(flashback)

older guys, according to l/n y/n are precious treasures that must be protected at all costs.

sure, guys her age were great. but there was just something about older guys. maybe it's the experience, she thought. most of them were very experienced.

so hooking up with them was what she liked to call a 'way of learning'.

and oh boy, today's lesson was phenomenal. she didn't know how she found this guy.

she was at a bar, and he approached her, they got to talking, and ten minutes later she was in a hotel room, barely able to keep her hands off him.

is it normal? no. but it's part and parcel of being the irresistible l/n y/n.

she was rushed into the elevator of the hotel said guy was staying at. and he was not bad to look at. blonde hair, a cigarette in his mouth, a knowing smile playing on his lips when he approached her.

she was kissing him shamelessly, evidently not wanting to even wait to reach his room. and he had absolutely no complaints.

he pushed her up against the wall of the elevator, his hands gripping the back of her thighs to lift her up.

her legs wrapped around his waist, hands running through his hair. his lips now trailed kisses along her jaw.

one of his hands grabbed her wrist, pinning it beside her head.

she did not usually let guys do this. but with him, god, he could do whatever he wanted to and she'd let him.

a groan escaped his lips as she moved against him, his hands falling down to her hips and gripping them tightly.

he pulled away from her for a second, the faint smell of cigarettes in his breath fanning her neck.

he was about to say something when the elevator came to a halt. hurriedly, his grip on her loosened and she held onto his arm as the door opened.

an absolute imbecile could tell what had gone on in that elevator, but the stranger that entered the elevator after them pretended not to notice for the sake of his sanity.

y/n allowed the stranger to lead her into his room, his hands never moving away from her.

they kissed messily again as he pushed her onto the bed, now wasting absolutely no time. his hands ran up her thighs, edging under her dress.

he scoffed, "no panties"

"and is that a problem?", she asked, spreading her legs only slightly wider

the action seemed to have the desired effect, because he smirked and his lips were on hers again, much rougher this time, and one of his hands was pushing her legs further apart.

she gasped into the kiss, feeling the fingertips of his free hand go straight in between her legs.

two of his fingers went straight to her clit to press it. the stimulation felt sudden, and her back arched.

she bit on her bottom lip trying not to make sounds but this guy was making it tough. and it was about to get tougher as one of his fingers entered her slowly.

"fuck", she moaned quietly, her fingers tugging on his hair

his finger reached deep into her before beginning to move.

he was not usually the kind of guy that hooked up with an absolute stranger. but something about her made him forget all common sense.

something about the way she trembled as he fucked her with his finger made him go crazy.

he added another, and she moaned quietly, taking some time to accommodate it.

still, he thought he could hold back. when tears pricked her eyes and she brought her lips to meet his again to swallow the sounds she was making.

her hand came down to grab his wrist, coercing him to go faster. he, very obviously, obliged.

he thought he could hold back. until she came all over his fingers, breathing heavily.

he did not give her time to rest after that.

a tired smile adorned her lips as he pulled her on top of him, his back resting against the headboard.

she lifted up the shirt he was wearing, taking it off to discard to one side. and then she trailed her hand down his chest in fascination.

tattoos. two of them. and a surprisingly toned set of abs.

her hand trailed further down to the waistband of his pants, pulling it down to pull his cock out. she nearly drooled at the sight.

she took a condom out of her purse, handing it to him and waiting impatiently for him to use it.

"oh fuck", he cursed as he entered her slowly a few moments later, her hand gripping his shoulder for support

tears fell out of her eyes as he bottomed out, and for some sick reason, that too made him more fascinated by her.

she began moving pretty easily, overwhelmed by how big he was. his hands casually roamed her body till he got impatient.

then his hands stopped at her waist, holding her still and thrusting up into her.

she cried out, her legs shaking from pleasure and her eyes half lidded.

he was brutal.

she wouldn't have it any other way.

when he finally pulled out, after she had reached her high, she looked at him, panting, but with a smirk plastered across her face.

"so.. what's your name?"

(end of flashback)

"HELLO?!", a voice suddenly snapped her out of the flashback of one of the most impulsive things she'd done.

kuroo stared at her in amusement, trying not to laugh.

"yeah very funny kuroo", y/n exclaimed sarcastically

"you do know it's impossible to go a week without facing him right?"

y/n was kind of surprised by how kuroo was not fazed. he was probably the most easygoing guy she'd met. and surprisingly non judgemental of her nature.

but then again, that must be because he was exactly like her.

"yeah i know, i just wanna delay it", y/n leaned against the door of the closet.

"well, now that we're here and have nothing to do-", he gave her a cocky smile

"control yourself, captain"

"ugh"

˜"*°•.˜"*°•.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

hey guys i'm back

vote if you liked the chapter thanks:)

just so y'all know, y/n's hoeing around is at a level that makes her character almost satirical.