(xxvii) the future-part 2

age: 25
nsfw warning

kuroo was in heaven.

"t-tetsu-", gasps and broken whimpers were escaping y/n from the explicit position they were in.

there was a mirror in their bedroom. a mirror that certainly knew its purpose. they knew what it was meant for the moment they put it there.

because right now, the sight before him was driving him crazy.

it was his birthday. and god, there was nothing and no one he'd rather be doing.

her legs were parted and she was on her knees, her back pressed against his chest. one of his hands were on her thigh, fingers feathery light as they teased the sensitive skin. his other hand was around her throat, prompting her to stare at herself in the mirror before them.

he was a sight to behold as her heavily lidded eyes looked on. he was still in work attire when he walked in through the front door and now his shirt was unbuttoned, belt unbuckled and his hair messier than they'd ever been.

"i'm the luckiest man in the world", he cooed in her ear, thrusting deeper into her and causing her to whimper.

"captain~ ahh- feels so good", she breathed, pulling him in to kiss him messily.

the kiss broke off abruptly when his lazy thrusts got firmer and gained more force. she gasped instead, tugging at his hair.

"fuck, i love you", he moaned, burying his face in her neck and guiding her hips to meet his.

he knew he hit the spot quite easily when he did that and he lost his sanity when he felt her throw her head back to confirm that.

she mumbled an incoherent 'i love you tetsu' in between the gasps and the moans as she approached her high.

his climax always followed hers, even as he stared in the mirror to see her fucked out face and held himself back with desperation.

she felt him fill her up, rubbing her thighs and whispering how fucking hot she was as he cautiously pulled out.

she smiled at him through the mirror as if she wasn't a complete mess a few moments ago.

"happy birthday captain"

-•-•-•-

age:26

y/n was leaning against the sink with a quizzical expression as she looked at the two bars on the white stick that indicated something that excited her and terrified her.

her husband seemed engaged in some call from work when she stepped out.

"yes sir", he was listening intently and then a very genuine smile formed on his face, "fantastic, thank you sir"

when he kept the phone, he was overflowing with excitement as if he had news to share with her too.

"tetsu i need-", she went first, trying to tell him when he blurted his news out.

"bo's gonna play at the olympics"

maybe it was the hormones or maybe she was just deeply proud of her best friend but she literally teared up.