(xxv) kiss

smut warning smut warning smut warning

specific warnings: edging and overstim, slight degradation, dumbification

y/n had not expected that kuroo would be so agitated by the boy who took her virginity.

tora didn't seem like she would be coming back anytime soon and jin had gone after her so the two of them were home alone.

kuroo did not consider himself to be a jealous person. even if he was jealous, he'd just suck it up and forget about it in a few minutes.

he wasn't like this. certainly not like this.

"you haven't said anything in a while", y/n was sitting on the couch watching her boyfriend pace around the living room in circles. his expression was... unreadable at best, pissed off at worst.

he had put the leftovers in the fridge, done the dishes with her help and cleared the dining table without so much as a word. he wasn't being hostile, he was just deep in thought.

he didn't respond to her words even now so she got up and walked behind him.

"captain, say something"

"what do you want me to say?", he asked, a hint of suppression in his voice, "i'm trying to process that my sister's boyfriend happens to be the guy that took your virginity"

"okay", she nodded, "...i'm sorry-"

"tch, don't apologise", he shook his head without looking at her. "it was clearly quite good"

it suddenly dawned on her what he was feeling. he wasn't disappointed or angry, he was simply... jealous. threatened, even.

and so she held his wrist to stop him. and then she looked at his lips.

she didn't realise when it started. but he was walking towards her and she was taking steps back involuntarily. he was leaning in without any intention of kissing her.

maybe for the first time in a while, she felt slightly intimidated. she didn't dislike it cause it felt new and interesting.

she felt her lower back hit the dining table that they'd just cleaned up. how did she get here anyway?

"you're mine too, i hope you know", he whispered, cool grey eyes still wandering all over her body.

she only nodded, surprisingly pliant. from the time the tension began growing between them, it felt like the calm before the storm.

she didn't realise when he completely took control of her.

she nearly breathed a sigh of relief when his hands finally made contact with her body. but they were rough in doing so.

he placed both of his hands on her hips before lifting her up in a sudden, smooth motion so that she was sitting on the dining table.

he walked in closer to her, again making her hopeful that he would kiss her. he held her face with one hand, making her lean into his touch.

but his lips went straight to her neck instead. he left precisely one mild kiss before sucking the soft skin harshly.

his hand was reaching underneath the skirt she was wearing, immediately prompting her to breathe heavily.