|| 12 ||

There was no words to describe how happy she was. Ophelia was overjoyed that Ryder had asked to be her Daddy. From the moment he had dragged her into his car that one night, she never thought she would have come to like him but here she was.

She adjusted her baby blue skirt before bending over to pull on her white vans. After the little scene in the kitchen Ryder had offered to allow her to come with him on a few transactions. In response she had returned to her room and got dressed, deciding on a white off the shoulder top with a blue skirt, leaving her hair down in light waves.

She collected her phone off the nightstand before heading back into the main area of the house. Noah and Ryder were at the kitchen island closing a few large black cases. Ophelia pursed her lips in question. "Are you a drug dealer?" She voiced, crossing her arms across her chest.

Ryder lifted his gaze to her, freezing for a moment as his icy gaze drifted down her small form. He shook his head slowly, a light smirk coming to his face. Noah glanced between the two of them. "Not drugs princessa." Ryder responded. "We deal in weaponry and of course bountys when necessary."

Ophelia nodded and made her way towards him. He met her halfway, placing his hands against her hips and kissing her softly. "You look beautiful." He whispered, rubbing his nose against her cheek.

She couldn't help but smile, a small giggle sounding from her. "Only the best for my Daddy." She whispered, testing out the name. It fit right for him.

Noah whistled, gaining the attention of the two. He was leaning back against the counter, his arms crossed. "You finally made a move Ryder. Nice to see you guys together." He told them.

Ryder wrapped an arm around her waist and nodded to his friend. "Ill be back after dark. You guys can do what you want for dinner." He told him, releasing Ophelia to grab one of the cases. "Don't wait up." He added.

Noah grabbed the other case and Ophelia followed behind the two as the headed towards the garage. They placed the cases in the back of Ryder's black X6. He came around the car to open the door for her and she slid into her seat. Ryder climbed in a minute later and they were heading off.

He held the steering wheel with one hand and kept the other laced with hers. "We need to drop that delivery off and after we are attending a barbeque with an allie of ours." He explained, rubbing his thumb up and down the side of her hand.

"Sounds good to me." She replied, giving him a wide smile.

Ophelia didn't want much part in the things that he did but now that they were together she wanted to know what he did down to the specifics and this was the best way to do just that.

During the delivery she stayed in the car while Ryder spoke with some guys in a rather large wearhouse. No one paid any mind to her as they walked by, completing a variety of different tasks. She was alone for maybe five minutes before they were heading out again.

Their next destination was a mansion by a lake, a group of people already down by the shore. Ryder turned off the ignition before turning to her. "There is no need to worry. All the people here are ones you can trust. They are our closest link. We've been family friends since before I was born."

She gave his hand a light squeeze and smiled. "I'm not worried." She told him.

Ryder nodded before existing the car, coming around to open the door for her once again. "Stay close to me at all times." He commanded as she climbed out.

Ophelia nodded her head and he gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "Words please angel."

"Yes Daddy." She murmured softly. Ryder seemed please, releasing her chin and taking her hand as they made their way down towards the lake.