|| 16 ||

NSFW

"Noah!" Ophelia cried out, quickly rushing up the small set of stairs into the kitchen. She could hear Ryder right on her heels and hoped she could use Noah as a sort of shield, even if just for a moment.

The blonde male turned towards her, an eyebrow raised in question. She reached a hand out toward him, a large grin on her face as she slid across the tiles. She had almost reached him when Ryder's arms were around her waist, lifting her up and pulling her backward.

Ophelia squealed, leaning back into Ryder as he spun the both of them around. He was laughing, a large smile on your face. "Gotcha!" He called out, placing a kiss on the side of her head.

He set her down on her feet and she giggled, looking back over to Noah. "You didn't help me." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

Noah gave her a side glance, spreading butter across the toast in front of them. "You have to finish what you've started." He said simply, a small smirk coming to his face for a moment.

Ryder laughed in agreement and placed a hand on the small of her back, gently pushing her forward. "Come on now, let's go dressed." He said softly.

Ophelia curled her fingers around his one hand and skipped down the hallway. Ryder kept pace just to the left of her, his long legs doing him just fine with a walking pace.

They took a left into her bedroom and she was quick to jump up on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. Ryder headed over to her closet, disappearing inside to look for some clothes for her. "What are you feeling today, baby girl?" He called out, the sounds of hangers clanking around following.

"A squirt pease!" She called back, curling a leg underneath herself.

Ophelia was overjoyed with the amount of care Ryder was providing her. She was all for the bad boy persona but his soft side for her was what she really loved. He could be cold and ruthless with someone one second and the next he was gentle and caring with her.

Ryder emerged a minute later with a white turtle neck and a blue and pink plaid skirt. He set the clothing on the edge of the bed beside her before motioning for her to lift her arms. "Arms up, love." He murmured, a soft smile coming to his lips.

She did as he asked, lifting her arms to allow him to pull the top off. As soon as he lifted it over her head she dropped her arms, peering up at him, watching as his eyes ran down her figure. She was sitting in a pink lace bra and a pair of his shorts.

Her eyes drifted to his and she could see the lust and the want in his eyes. She couldn't help but smile at the thought. As much as he wanted to baby her, he couldn't hide that he also wanted to rail her.

Ophelia gently placed her hand against his bare chest, tilting her head up to place a kiss on his lips. Ryder returned the kiss immediately, his fingers fanning out across the side of her face.

She moved her lips with his for a good minute before pulling away, standing up with a smirk on her lips. Ryder grinned, looking down at her with dark eyes. "What are you up to little one?" He questioned, his voice a husky.

Choosing to ignore his question, she grabbed his arm and guided him to sit on the bed waitinf until he did so to push her shirts down, letting them fall to her ankles, showing her matching panties His eyes drifted down her form, a smirk pulling at the corners of his lips.

Ophelia slid the shorts off to the side and moved back towards Ryder, resting her hand against his neck as she climbed up onto him. His hands found a home at the small of her back and her butt, pulling her closer as their lips found each other again.