Basketball Game

Yoongi POV
"Dad!" I say as I run down the stairs.

"Yes, Yoongs?" He said to me.

"You and Pa are going to be at my basketball game tonight, right." I asked him.

Pa couldn't make it last time because his boss needed him to record something or something like that and Dad had to step out during the game because Ami was getting fussy. By the time he came back in, the game was over and we won.

"Yoongi, truly want to yes but I can't. I'll be there for sure, but I can't say the same for Joon. You know him with his job." Dad said kinda sadly.

"Yeah, I know... Thanks anyways, Dad." I say before heading back upstairs to relax before we had to for my game.

I wish Pa could be there today. It's the championship game and I would really like to have him there to watch me play. And have Dad be watching me for the whole time and not outside with Ami. But that can't be helped, they're almost 2.

I sigh.

I grabbed my phone and texted Kihyun.

Text messages

Me
Hey.

Babe
Hi

Me
You're going to be there night right?

Babe
Yep, I wouldn't miss it for world 😇
You guys can still pick me up right?

Me
Ok, just checking. Thanks for coming💗
And yep.

Babe
Of course.
I love you

Me
Love you too.
See you tonight

Babe
See you

End of text messages

At least he's coming. I'll have him wear my jersey.

You see at the championship games, the players pick someone to wear their jersey, home or away depending on if it's at your school or not. It's a cute thing that couples, parent and child, or someone important to you and yourself do to show support for that player and their team.

And since I have a boyfriend, who supports me 100% like my family would, I'm going to ask him to wear my jersey.

Back to text messages

Me
Hey, Kihyun?

Babe
Hmm?

Me
Do you want to wear my jersey for the game?

Babe
Really?!
You're choosing me? Of all people.

Me
Well you are my boyfriend, someone important to me.
I thought that this could be a cute thing we did together.
So what do you say, Kihyun?

Babe
Yeah. Of course, I'll wear your jersey, Yoongi.

Me
Thank you. I'll bring it to you.

Babe
Ok!

End of text messages

I'm happy that he said yes. It'll give me motivation to keep going seeing him up there wearing it. I'm already pumped for this. Hopefully Pa will be there too.