Telling the Family continued

Important Author at the end. Please read⚠️

"We're not playing. Why would we joke about this?" I explained to him.

"You just told me yesterday that he was just lost and he's fucking missing!" Yoongi screamed at us.

"Yoongi! Enough with that language!" Jin said with a raised voice.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stood up and started to go upstairs.

"Yoongi!" Jin called out.

Yoongi kept walking and ran upstairs. We then hear a door slam.

Jin started to get up but pushed him down.

"I'll go." I say while standing up and following him upstairs.

To be continued

Jin POV
I watch as Joon follows Yoongi upstairs. Yoongi took this bad. I've never seen him so angry before. Hoping Joon knows what he's doing.

"Dad, why is Hyung so angry?" Hoseok asked. 

"It's his way to deal with pain, boys." I tell them.

"But how is he in pain if he is angry?" Jimin asks.

"People deal with pain in many different ways. Certain people get very sad and cry. Other people make jokes to lessen the pain. Or some people, like your brother, get angry because of the pain." I explained to them.

"So Hyung is just hurting very bad?" Taehyung says.

"Yes." I confirmed.

"Poor Yoongi-hyung. But, Papa, are we ever going to say Jungkookie again?" Jimin asked me, with much worry and sadness in his voice.

"Of course, we are. The police, me and your father and everyone else are looking very hard for him and we will find him, ok? Don't worry boys." I say while standing up and go over and hug them.

They nodded into the hug and squeezed me tightly.

I just hope my words hold truth…

Namjoon POV
I make my way upstairs to Yoongi's room. I stand in front of the door and knock on it.

*knock knock*

"Go away!" I hear from inside.

I opened the door and went inside anyway. I see Yoongi laying on the bed with his back facing me.

"I said to go away." Yoongi mumbles at me.

"We both know that after what happened downstairs, one of us would have come up here." I say to him while walking over to the bed.

I sit down on the bed by his feet.

"Well, there's no need for you to be here because I'm fine." He says to me.

"No, you're not." I say while shaking my head.

"How do you know?" He asked, smugly.

"Because even I wouldn't say I was fine. And you should know best that I'm for that." I confess to him.

"Yea, you are but I'm fine." Yoongi again tries to convince me that.

"Ok, if you are so fine, what was that outburst downstairs?" I ask him.

He doesn't answer for a bit.

 "That was because I was angry…" He finally answers.

Now we are getting somewhere.

"Why were you angry?" I questioned him.

"Because." He replied.

"Because what?" I ask.

"Because I was." He mumbled, angrily.

"Ok… Let's try this. Who or what are you angry at?" I interrogated him.

"I'm angry at myself." He spoke with a softer tone in his voice.

"Why are you angry at yourself?" I then ask.

"Because… You wouldn't understand…" He starts to say but changes it.

"Well then help me understand, Yoongi. I'm here to listen to you. Just talk to me." I plead to him.

Yoongi sat up and looked at me. He looked very sad and disappointed. Really just defeated.

"I'm mad at myself because I couldn't protect him again." Yoongi admits.

I was shocked. He's mad he couldn't protect his brother?

"Why Yoongi?" I ask trying to get more answers.

"Because I promised myself to never tell anyone hurt them again *he starts to cry* and now because I wasn't there, he's gone." He says while breaking down.

I immediately stand up and hug him. "No. No. No. Yoongi. Don't blame yourself for this. This is not your fault." I told him while wrapping his back as he cried into my chest.

"But-"

"No buts. You don't need to have all this on your shoulders, Yoongi. We're a family. We'll protect each other. You don't have to worry all about that by yourself about that." I explained to him. "And I'm sure Jungkook knows that if you were there, that you would do everything to help him."

Yoongi nods. "I'm sorry." He cried.

"No, don't be sorry for thinking this way. It's perfectly normal to. Just as long as you know that you aren't alone in this." I say to him.

"Ok…" He said quietly.

"But you know who you should say 'sorry' to?" I say to him.

He looks at me confused.

"Your dad. He didn't like that language, especially in front of your younger brothers, and the way you left was very disrespectful." I explained.

"Yea…" He said while standing up. "Thanks, Pa."

I stood up with a smile. "Anytime, Yoongi. You can always talk to me." I tell him.

He smiles and we walk out the room and then downstairs.

Yoongi walks up to Jin and taps his shoulder. "Dad, I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier." He says to Jin.

Jin stands up and hugs Yoongi. "It's ok, Yoongs."

Jin kisses Yoongi's head. Then he makes eye contact with me and smiles.

I smiled and nodded.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜💜💜

P.S. A/N please read⚠️

Y'all stay very safe tomorrow. If you don't know, tomorrow is supposed to be a massive cyber attack day. Aka a big day for hacking. They might send you things like d3Ațh tHrə4ts, p0řñ, things not safe for working, just hack you in general, etc.. Just please be VERY CAREFUL.

They will mostly be targeting apps like: tiktok, discord, Twitter, snapchat, Instagram, etc.. So again be very careful. 

Ways to keep safe: if you get something from someone you don't know, DON'T OPEN IT OR INTERACT WITH IT AT ALL. If your friend/ family member/ person you know sends you something weird or something that they wouldn't normally send, AGAIN DON'T OPEN IT OR INTERACT WITH IT. Maybe wait until the next day to ask them or just call them to confirm.

Best apps to stay on: it seems that Wattpad and YouTube are safe, but you never know. Game apps, some of them could be safe but not Among us they are already hacked.

Stay safe