Kidnapped

Jungkook POV
I slowly opened my eyes, only to see darkness. Where am I? I try to sit up but I feel very weak. Ugh! My head also hurts, what's wrong with me?

Wait a minute. I tried to grab my head but then I realized that my hands are tied up behind my back. Why are my hands tied together? My feet are too! I started to freak out because I was in total darkness and my hands and feet were tied.

"Mmhmm!" I screamed.

Wait. I moved my lips around and felt that there's tape on my mouth. Ok, now I'm really freaking out.

I started to kick and scream hoping that someone would hear me. As I was kicking, I realized that I was kicking something hard. Am I in a box?

Ouch! I slid backwards and hit my head. I'm moving, but like quickly as if I was in a car. Am I in a car? How did I get here?

The memory slowly flow in.

The run with my Hyungs.

The fear of someone following me. 

The person who grabbed me and knocked me out with that rag with the weird smell.

Everything.

Oh my God! I was just kidnapped! No! Daddy! Papa! Hyungs! Someone! I started to kick and scream again, but this I started to cry also. Someone please save me.

Then the car suddenly stopped. I continued to kick and scream. Maybe the driver didn't know I was in here. Hopefully.

I hear as someone is opening the door. That's when I realized that I was in a truck/boot of a car. Once the door was opened, I was picked up and thrown over a shoulder.

What is happening?! Where is this person taking me!? 

I started to fight to get out of the person's hold. I tried to say 'let go of me' but because of the tape, it came out as muffles. And because of the blindfold, that I just found out that I had on, I couldn't see where I was. 

"Stop struggling!" I hear a deep, scary voice say.

I freeze up. That voice sounds so familiar, but from where? And why does it make the hairs on my arms stand up?

As I'm being carried, I hear what sounds like a door opening and the person's, who I assume is a man, sounds from their footsteps change. It sounds like they are walking on wood floors now.

Then another door opened. The footsteps changed again. It now sounds like when you walked down the stairs at granny's and pop's house and they have wooden steps.

I'm getting more and more scared by the second.

After what seemed like forever, we got to the bottom of the stairs. The person walked a little bit more before gently putting me down onto a floor.

They slowly started to untie me, first my, now aching, hands me then my numb feet. They take the tape off of my mouth, very gently. And finally the blindfold.

I blink my eyes and let them get used to the light. Once they do, I look up at the person who separated me from my family. My heart drops when I see their face. N-no.

It was…

My other biological father. Lee Joshua.

He smiled at me. "Sorry about the tying, blindfold, and duct tape. Joshua said that it would be for the best." He said, sounding very sweet and gentle. 

Why is he talking like that? He said his name in his sentence like he was talking about someone else. What's wrong with him?

He reaches out to touch me. I whined and moved away from him in fear. The last time he touched me, he hit me. Hard.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you." He said while coming closer to me.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I started to cry when he inched closer to me.

"*sigh* What did Josh do to you? Poor Baby." He says.

There he goes again. Using his name in his sentence like he was talking about someone else.

"You know, you've grown so much since Josh last saw you. You were 4, right? So that makes you 8 now. Wow! If Josh and Joshua weren't butts, we've been able to see you grow." He said while getting mad at someone.

I was so confused at this point. "Why are you talking like that?" I ask. I can't believe that I had enough courage to ask that question.

"What do you mean, Sweetheart?" He asked me.

I gulped. "You keep saying 'Josh' and 'Joshua' like that isn't you." I answered.

"Oh, they aren't me. I'm Joshy." He said while smiling. 

I look back confused.

"Ok, I'll explain. After you guys left your father, he went a little crazy. Then during that time, me and Joshua were made because his personalities split. I'm the happy personality. Josh is the normal one I guess. And Joshua is the big jerk, he's always angry." 'Joshy' said.

"So you're just a different personality of Josh?" I ask.

"Yep." 'Joshy' agreed. "Now we need to get these on you." He said while retrieving a sensor and insulin pump.

I look confused and then immediately feel for the ones that are supposed to be on me. The back of my left arm, nothing. My stomach, nothing.

"We took them off because we didn't want them to be tracked here. So now we are going to be putting new ones on you." Joshy said while moving closer to me with the boxes.

I freaked out a bit, but I knew that I needed those two, especially the insulin.

Joshy smiled when I let him get close to me. "Now, let's do... this…"He said while looking confused about the things that were sitting in front of him.

I just grabbed everything because I knew exactly what to do. First, I set up the pod, filling it with insulin and set it to prime. Then I put the sensor on myself, with no hesitation. Finally, I put the pump on.

"Wow, you are really good at this." Joshy said, surprised.

"Well, I've been learning how to do it for 5 years." I tell him.

"Oh right. Well, you stay here. I'm going to make us some dinner." He said while smiling at me.

Then he walked back up the stairs. Once I heard him fully walk away, I waited a minute before standing up to find a way out of here. I don't care how nice he acts, he can go back to the Josh in the past.

I was looking for anything for a long time, but I found nothing. I sigh and flop down onto the bed in the room. But then I hear the door open and then slam closed. 

I look up and see that he came downstairs, but he was different. His eyes looked darker and he looked angry, very angry.

"You dumb, Kid!" He screamed at me with a deeper, darker voice than the last time I saw him.

I shake in fear at him yelling at me. Then he slowly started to walk closer to me...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. Don't forget to vote. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜