Opening up

Before we get into the chapter. I have one little change to make in the story. So I'm going to change the date of which Jungkook was kidnapped two months back, so May 21st. 

Because while I was writing this chapter I mentioned school and schoolwork, not realizing that this is in July. And for me and where I'm from, we don't have school in July, so that's why it is being changed to May.

We are a cute family aren't we? *sigh* But we are pretty sad and hurting right now. Especially one of us. There's one member of my family I'm worried about the most...

Yoongi...

Jin POV
Yoongi has been acting out lately and both I and Joon don't know what we should do about it or how to help him.

Not because he IS acting out or that we can't handle it, it's because Yoongi has a hard time letting people into his emotional side of himself.

That's something that I have been working on for years with him. But only works sometimes. 

I never push the matter, but it does worry me that he is keeping all this or everything else to himself.

*sigh*

That's why when Namjoon said that Yoongi cried while talking to him about everything that day, I was very shocked because Yoongi usually never cries in front of people.

That usually only happens when he is having an episode, but even those are rare these days.

I should go check on him at least. I walked upstairs and got to Yoongi's door. 

"Yoongs?" I say while knocking on the door.

"Yes, Dad?" He says from the inside.

I opened the door and just saw Yoongi sitting on the bed on his phone. 

"I'm just checking in on everyone. You know that's a need for me." I say while walking over to him.

"Yea. I'm ok, Dad." He said with a smile.

I knew that he was lying, I could see it in his eyes, but I'm not going to push.

"Ok." I say while hugging him. "I'm going to check on your brothers now, ok?"

"Yep."

I let go and walk towards the door before opening it and walking out, closing it behind me. I sigh and head to Hoseok's room.

Yoongi POV 
Dad left the room and lay back down on the bed. I hear as my rings. I pick it up and it says, Babe. I really don't want to talk but I pick up anyways.

"You finally are talking to me. I'm happy." Kihyun said. 

"While I'm not in the mood to talk, but I picked up anyway." I explained to him.

"Yoongi, I know that I don't understand what this feels like, but let me help as best as I can. Just let me in." He begs.

I scoffed a little. I hate talking about my feelings… and he knows that.

"Thanks, but no thanks, Kihyun. I'm not really the one to talk about their feelings." I say to him.

"Really?" He says while sounding kinda annoyed.

"What? You know this. I don't know why you are surprised by this." I say back.

"Yea, but you won't even talk to your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Kihyun, I barely talk to my own parents/ family. If I can barely talk to them, how do you expect me to be able to talk to you?" I explained to him. "It's not that it's awkward or you guys don't care, because I know you guys do, it's just… I don't know. That's just not who I am."

I hear him 'hmm' over the line. "Ok, then." He says. "I have decided."

"Huh? Decided what, Kihyun?" I say before the line goes dead.

Wait! What did he mean by that?... Does he hate me now? Because I didn't let him in. Oh God, he hates me! What am I going to do? I've just lost him too…

No… Yoongi, you're so stupid. Just let people in. it's not that hard! Why can't you just do it!

Later...

Kihyun POV
I arrived at the Kim household and rang the doorbell.

I was here to cuddle with Yoongi whether he liked it or not. He wasn't going to push me away this time.

The door opens and it's Namjoon-shii.

"Oh, hello Kihyun." He said with a smile on his face. "Here to see Yoongs?" He invites me into the house.

"Yep. He needs some support right now and he's going to get it whether he wants it or not. I'm not getting pushed away this time." I say with determination in my voice.

"Well, that's good. I and Jin were starting to get worried. Maybe he'll eventually open up to you." Namjoon-shii said.

"That's the plan." I say with a smile.

"Hope it goes well. Head on up, he's in his room." He said before starting to go back where he was before.

I run up the stairs and get to Yoongi's room. I knocked on the door.

"No." He says from the inside.

But I didn't listen and opened the door anyway.

"I really don't ne- Kihyun?" He said, confused.

"Yep." I said while smiling.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I'm here to give my boyfriend support. And he is not going to be pushing me away." I explained to him with a stern voice.

"Wait? You aren't mad at me?" He says, shocked.

"No, of course not. Why would I be mad at you?" I asked him as I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Well, I thought you were because I wasn't opening up. By the way, you just hung up." He said while looking down. "I thought that I lost you too…"

"Oh, Yoongi." I say while pulling him into a hug. "I'll never get mad at you for you not opening up. I know a lot of people who are just like you. I will be worried, but I'll never push it or be mad."

"I would rather you not open up or just open up when you are ready than you be uncomfortable and think you have to be open to me. Ok?" I explained to him.

He nods.

"Now." I say while standing up and taking off my jacket.

"What?" He says while looking at me concerned.

I got onto the bed and lied down, pushing Yoongi with me. I started to spoon him.

He chuckles a little. "So how long are we staying like this?" He asked. 

"As long as you want us to." I answered.

I could hear the smile on Yoongi's face.

"I love you." I say.

"Yea, yea."

"Say it back."

"*whine* It's embarrassing."

"Say it back or I'm going to tickle you."

"No- haha" He said before starting to laugh because I started to tickle him. "S-stop haha"

"Say it back."

"Ok ok haha, I love you too. Haha, stop now."

I stopped tickling him and hugged him. "I truly do love you, Yoongles, and I'll always be here for you." I tell him.

"I truly love you too, Cutie, and I'll always be here for you too." He says back.

I kissed him and then we laid there in silence for a bit.

"Kihyun?" He called out.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I'll try to open up more in the future. For the sake of us." He says to me.

I smiled. "Thank you, Yoongi."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜💜💜