Hard Information

Jin POV
Namjoon helped me inside. It felt like when me and Namjoon had that one disagreement that caused us to be separated for 2 weeks. My heart feels the same, like something was ripped away from it. And this time it was Jungkook.

I sat down on the couch and immediately put my head down in my hands and started to cry. He can't be missing. He can't be. My baby…

"Sir, I know this is hard to take in, but we need to ask you two some questions." Officer 1 said.

I sniffled and wiped my fallen tears. "Ok, if it helps find him, I'm willing to do anything." I say to him.

Namjoon squeezed me a little bit tighter after I said that.

"Ok. So first question. What was the boy wearing?" Officer 2 asked.

Time skip~

After a lot of questions, we were finally to the last one. I was getting very tired and a headache from all the crying. But I need to do this for my little baby Bunny.

"Final question until tomorrow or so. Is there anyone that you know that could have any motives for doing something like this?" Officer 1 asked.

Me and Namjoon thought about this for a while. I don't think there's anyone…

Namjoon answers first "No, there's no one that hates me enough to kidnap my son." He answered and then looked at me.

"No I don't think any-" I started to say before I stop dead in my tracks, mid sentence.

My eyes go wide as I start to think about this person. It can't be. Can it? I mean it'll make sense, but he hasn't disturbed us in years… But the letter would make sense...

"Jin!" I heard Namjoon yell while shaking me a bit.

I blink at him. "W-what?" I ask.

"Who were you thinking of? Who do you think did this?" Namjoon asked me.

"Um… it could be Josh." I say, worried.

Namjoon's shoulders drop and he looks even more worried now.

"Who is Josh, Mr. Kim?" The officer asked.

I was about to answer when I heard a worried voice behind me.

"Dad? Pa?" I turned and looked and saw Yoongi standing there. 

He walked down the stairs with a very worried look on his face as he saw the policemen sitting there.

"Is everything alright? Did you find Kookie?" He asked.

"Yoongi, please go back upstairs. We'll talk about it when we're done here." I tell him.

Yoongi looks at the cops, confused and worried.

"Yoongi." Namjoon said, catching his attention. "Please listen to your Father."

Yoongi takes one more look at cops before slowly nodding and walking back upstairs to whatever he was doing before.

I sighed.

"So, who is Josh, Mr. Kim?" The officer repeats.

"He's my abusive ex husband. *Jin proceeds to tell them about Josh and his actions. Past and closer to the present." I tell them.

As I talked, Officer 2 took notes on my information on Josh. I really hope I'm wrong about Josh. It scares me to think that Jungkook is in the hands of that "man".

"Ok, thank you for your time tonight, sirs. We will let you know if we find anything about your son in the morning. Please have a great night." Officer 2 said.

"Thank you." We say at the same time as we stand up to shake the hands of the officers.

After they left, I wanted to let out all of my emotions, I was feeling out, but I couldn't because we still needed to go talk to a curious Yoongi. We started to walk upstairs to Yoongi's room. 

When we got there, I knocked on the door and slowly opened it. Yoongi looked up at us and gave us a weak smile.

We went in and sat on either side of Yoongi. He looked at both of us, before starting to ask questions.

"Why were those policemen there? Did they or you guys find Kookie? Is Kookie ok? Wh-"

"Yoongi, one question at a time please." Namjoon said to him.

"Why were those policemen here?" He asked. 

"Because they are going to help us find Jungkook." I say while looking down at Yoongi.

Yoongi tilts his head in confusion. "Find Jungkook? What do you mean, Dad." He asked me.

"He means" Joon says knowing that I won't be able to say it. "that as of right now, we have no idea where Jungkook and the police are going to help him."

Yoongi gasped. "You mean that Kookie is missing!?! That he was kidnapped?!?" Yoongi said while freaking out.

"We don't know that yet. All we know that he is missing at this point. He could have just wandered into the forest and got lost." Namjoon lied to somewhat calm Yoongi's worried nerves.

"Ok…" Yoongi said, sadden.

"That's all we know at this point, but everything will be ok, Yoongs. Also, don't say anything to your siblings about this because we don't know all the information yet. Ok." I tell him.

Yoongi nods. "This is all my fault. I was the one who forced him to go with us. If I hadn't-"

I hug Yoongi as he starts to cry. "It's not your fault, Yoongi." I tell him.

"No one could have known that this was going to happen. So don't blame yourself, Yoongs." Namjoon explained as he hugged Yoongi also.

Yoongi nodded and wiped his tears.

"Ok, I need you to get some sleep, Yoongi. It's pretty late." I say.

Yoongi nods for the third time.

We kissed his head and then left the room, turning off the light. Then we went to check on the other kids. We tucked in a sleeping Hoseok and sleepingAmi, put the twins, who fell asleep on the floor, into their beds.

Walking past Jungkook's room sent sharp pains into my heart. I have 6 kids, but I only know where 5 of them are. I'm such a bad parent. I lost my kid. I carried him for 9 months and raised him for 8 years. How could I lose him?

I think that all getting changed into pajamas and brushing my teeth. I started to cry again. I can't take this, I've gotta act strong around the kids, but the tears are flowing out of my eyes and they won't stop.

"Jinnie, are you ok?" Joonie asked me.

I quietly nod before sniffling.

I feel myself being pulled into the bed, into a strong chest with strong arms wrapped around me. "Everything is going to be ok, Jin." He said while rubbing my back.

I started to cry into his chest until I fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. Sorry it took so long to update today, I kinda forgot today was an update day 😅😅. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜