You did this

Jungkook POV
It's been several days since I put the note in that bathroom stall. I wonder if anyone has found it. I wonder if the person who found it actually took it seriously and brought it to the police.

All I can do is wonder, hope and pray…

"Jungkook! Come up for lunch!" I hear Josh from upstairs.

I sigh. I've learned to just say 'yes' or to just do whatever he says. It saves me from getting yelled at and hurt, so that the easier option.

I wish I was at home…

"Jungkook! Now!" He screamed.

Oh right! "Sorry! Coming!" I yelled back.

I quickly get up and run up the stairs to the kitchen. I arrived at the kitchen and Josh greeted me with a big smile. 

"There you are." He said in Joshy's voice while walking over to me and ruffling my hair. "I made tteokbokki, as promised and you dosed for."

"Thank you." I say with a fake smile.

He smiled back and went to the table.

'That's something else I've learned how to do' I think as I walk over to the table. I learned how to fake a smile. On the outside, I'm happy and bubbly, but on the inside, I'm scared, sad, and angry. But those emotions will get me in trouble, so I hide them behind a smile. 

I sit down at the table, pick up my spoon and start to eat.

There was a very awkward silence.

"Hey, let's see what's on TV today, yea?" Josh said while grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

The first thing that came on was the news channel.

"Here is an important announcement. Police are looking for this man."

"His name is Lee Joshua

"His name is Lee Joshua. He has black hair and brown eyes. He is about 6 feet tall, approximately average weight. He has olive ram skin.

"He has a tattoo on the front of his left forearm that says "I have found the one that my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4" with a KSJ under it.

"Police are looking for him because he is suspected of kidnapping Kim Jungkook. Police had many suspects and all have checked out, but police can not locate Lee.

"So if you see him anywhere, please contact the police department. Thank you. Now onto the weather, Minho." The reporter said.

As soon as she finished talking, the TV shut off and I could see Josh shaking. Uh oh. He's angry… This isn't going to end well.

He turns and looks at me with darkness in his eyes.

I immediately start to get scared.

"You!" He spat. "You did this!"

I couldn't speak, so I just shook my head no.

"Yes, you did! How else would the police know?!" He yelled.

"I-I don't know. But I didn't do it." I say even though I know that's a lie, but I wasn't going to admit that.

"Don't lie to me, little boy!" He says while hitting his hands table and getting up to walk over to me. "You probably did it at the store, at the bathroom."

He starts to walk closer to me slowly. I stand up and walk away from him.

"N-no, I swear there was no one there. I didn't do anything." I say, telling half of the truth there.

"You know, I don't seem to believe you." He said while his face showed fury, but his voice was quiet and calm.

I tripped on the carpet while backing away from him, but I still continued to back up until I couldn't.

I had tears running down my face because I was so scared.

He gets in front of me and I look at him in fear.

"You will be punished." He said in a dark voice before grabbing me and dragging me.

"No! Please! I didn't do anything! Please! I didn't do it." I said through tears.

He drags me to the basement door and down the stairs. My bottom hit every step on the way down and then the concrete floor. Ouch.

"Please, I didn't do anything." I say in a quiet scared voice. 

"Everytime you lie to me, your punishment will be longer and worse." He said while grabbing a weird item. "Let your punishment begin. *smirk*"

I gave up on trying to explain myself and focused on what was in my future.

Time skip~

After he was done hitting me, he tied me to a chair. My hands were bonded to the arm of the chair and my legs were bonded to the legs. My mouth also had tape over it.

"There." He said while finishing to tie me up. He grabs my face and makes me look at him. "I thought that I could actually trust you, Jungkook. My son. But apparently not…"

"Since you did this, I have to now go out and get food, water and supplies for us to survive here without getting caught. Thanks, Jungkook, this little joke you did was funny."

Josh walks back upstairs and I hear the front door slam shut. I tug and pull at the rope trying me to the chair, but it didn't work. I gave up and started to cry harder than I already was.

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" I screamed out, but it was muffled by the tape and it was to no one.

In the end, I just cried.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜💜💜

But little did Josh know that there was a policeman in his car watching that forest and the moment he left to get on the hallway, police were following him to confirm that it was him.

"I think I have eyes on a possible suspect. I repeat possible eyes on the suspect. I will come back on if he is confirmed or not. Over."