Escaped

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" I screamed out, but it was muffled by the tape and it was to no one.  

In the end, I just cried.    

But little did Josh know that there were police watching that forest and the moment he left to get on the hallway, police were following him to confirm that it was him.

Josh POV
After I tied up Jungkook in the basement, I headed back upstairs and got ready to leave. People are going to be looking around for me, so I need to get in, get as much as I can, and get out quickly.

I go upstairs to the top floor of the house and change my clothes. I put on a long sleeve shirt to ensure that my tattoo won't show. Then I style my hair so that as much of it is covered by the hat I'm going to put on.

Next, I grabbed a mask and fake glasses and put them on. I need to be as disguised as possible. I still can't believe Jungkook would betray me like that. I thought that I finally got him to think of me as his father again…

But apparently, everything he did, all of that, was just an act. I think, very pissed off.

I got back downstairs and unlocked the door and headed over to the car. By using a screwdriver, I switched out the license plate of my car. Now if they run the numbers, it wouldn't lead back to me. Smart right? I know.

I get into the car and start to drive down the path to get to the highway. Now it's just a race against time.

Someone unknown POV
"I think I have eyes on a possible suspect. I repeat possible eyes on the suspect. I will come back on if he is confirmed or not. Over."

Time skip

"Confirmation that this is the suspect. All units on me."

Back to Josh POV
I get to the store and quickly walk in. I grab a cart and go each and every aisle of the store, grabbing whatever we needed to survive. I know that we are going to be inside for a while so a lot is key. 

With a full cart of food, I move into the check-out line. This entire time, I have had this feeling that someone has been following me this whole time, but when I turn around or backtrack myself, there's no one there. So I think it's just my nerves on edge because of what Jungkook did.

I finally get out of the store to my car when my alarm goes off. Meaning that Jungkook got outside the house and is trying to escape.

"Shit!" I say as I just throw the food in the car and then quickly leave.

Jungkook POV Earlier~
I was crying for a little bit before I told myself that I needed to escape. I don't know where this confidence and commitment came from, but I've decided that I've had enough.

I need to get out of this chair. I tug at the rope again. After that didn't work, I thought of maybe breaking the chair as I've seen in some movies. I mean it's an old chair, it could work.

Don't quote me on this. I don't actually know how to do this

I start to move left and right, making the already wobbly chair wobble. I feel as it starts to break but it holds on.

'Come on!' I think to myself.

Right after that, the leg of the chair breaks, and I fall with the chair. After I got over the pain, I realized that my right arm and leg are now free.

'Yes!'

I start to untie my left hand, then my left leg, next to my right arm, and finally my right leg. 

'Oh my gosh, I did it! I'm free!' I think as I take the duct tape off my mouth.

I stand up and run over to and up the stairs. I reach the door and surprisingly, it's unlocked. He usually always locks it. Great for me!

I get to the living room and head over to the door. I grabbed the handle. Please be unlocked. Please! I twist the knob and…

It opens! He must have really thought that I wouldn't get out of the chair. But I did! 

With a deep breath, I take off running. I need to find something. A person. A house. A road. Just something. 

I was running for a while looking for someone or something when I heard a car coming down the path I was running down. 

Oh no. He's back!

I quickly got off the pathway and hid in the bushes for him to pass. But that's when I hear it.

 *beep beep*

I look down at the noise and see the tracker on my ankle. I forgot to take it off! He knows exactly where I am right now! Oh no!

I quickly start to try and take it off, but wouldn't budge. No, please! I've made it so far. Get off of me! I can't go back now!

"Kookie~" I hear. "I know you're in there. If you come out now, I won't hurt you too badly."

My breathing stopped. I didn't want to make a single noise.

"Come on, Kook. Joshy is getting angry." He says as his voice tries to stay calm and sweet.

I still don't move a muscle. I need to get out this time. If I don't, I might never get another chance.

"Fine." He says.

Everything is quiet. Did he leave to go get something? Where is he?

"Ah! Got you!" He said as he grabbed me from behind.

"No! Stop!" I yelled as I kicked and moved, trying to get out of his grasp. "Someone help me! Please! Somebody! Help!"

"You shouldn't even try, no one lives around here for miles. And no one knows that this house exists. So you should save all your energy, boy. *in a dark voice* You're gonna need it." He said to me as he started to carry me back to the house.

I start to cry. I was so close. Someone, please...

That's when my miracle happened. Sirens. I started to hear sirens, like from a police car. And they were getting closer.

"Shit!" Josh said as he started to run with me.

I see the police getting closer. Am I saved…

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜💜💜

✨💞Hi readers💞✨, so I wrote two endings to this book. I will post them both on the same day, one only slightly before the other. You decide which is your favorite or… preferred one.
👁👄👁👍🏽