Prologue Part 2

Deku was cowering in the corner his back propped up against the wall, tears streamed down his face in pain and shock. Izuku stared at his hand, traced into the back of it was a cross, blood dripped from the wound onto the floor and Deku felt his nerves twinging in pain. He gritted his teeth and tried to ignore the pain as he shakily stood up, grabbing a napkin off his desk. His head swirled with questions. Ow it hurts... why did Mommy do that?, he pressed the napkin to the back of hand until it stopped bleeding and crawled onto his bed and felt the back of his eyes prickle, a few tears streamed down his cheek as he recalled the harsh words his mother screamed at him. "CURSED, PATHETIC, USELESS, WORTHLESS". The few tears running down his cheeks turned into a stream and he felt his spirt break when he played the last words his mother had told him in his head. You. Are. Not. My. Son.

One month later

Izuku was sitting on his bed finishing up a book from his bookcase.

All finished

He slipped of his bed and placed it back on his bookshelf when he noticed something, a picture of his mother and him at the park like a normal family . Deku felt a wave of emotions crash over him.

Anger, fear and most of all

Pain

He slammed his fist into the wall and a second later instantly regretted it. Agh, that hurt. He cradled his fist in his hand and dropped to the ground letting out a small sob.

"..."

This world is insane

but everyone sees it as normal

Maybe there is something wrong with me

Maybe I'm the insane one

Deku took in a deep breath and wiped the tears from his face

I'm useless

the edges of his mouth turned up

I can accept that.

2 years later

Izuku is 6

Inko burst into her son's room with her regular scowl on her face...but something was different she wasn't holding her knife and she had an excited twinkle in her eye.

Put on your shoes and get in the car" Inko snapped

What happened to the yelling and the knife? Izuku glanced at his mother quickly and slipped his shoes on followed her to the car, unwilling to get hurt for disobedience. They both got in the vehicle and drove for about 30 minutes before pulling up to what looked like a hospital. Inko and Izuku got out of the car and walked into the hospital one with hope the other, dread. This can't be good we are so far from home and I don't like the look of Mom's face. As soon as they both stepped inside they were greeted by a doctor with wide eyes and a sickly smile
"Ah Ms.Miydoria is the young boy you wanted to be put up for the experiment?"
Deku felt his blood run ice cold, What does he mean "experiment"  Inko pushed Deku toward him and smiled " I hope you're as excited for this as I am" a small chuckle escaped from her lips and she was directed to a seating area down a different hall.

                     30 minutes later
Izuku walked towards his mother quickly, arms wrapped around himself and an eyepatch covering his right eye, his eyes were red from crying and darted about.
"Thank you sir this means a lot" Inko thanked the man
"Of course anything in the name of science, here is a file describing Izuku's new quirk." The doctor handed Inko a file and walked them out of the hospital. Inko slipped into the car, and started humming a cheery tune while Deku sat in the back of the car lightly shaking. That hurt so much. He rubbed the side of his neck where the doctor had injected the black liquid. Izuku winced, his neck was still sore. The whole ride back to home Deku felt something odd like a slight weight on his fingertips. When he walked to his home, Inko sat down on the sofa and motioned for Izuku to do the same. He hesitantly sat on the edge of the couch as his mother started reading his file

Izuku Miydoria Age: 6 Quirk: Hellbent Description: The user of this quirk has the ability to cause immense pain to another person by aiming their hand at them and slowly clenching their fist. If the user fully closes their fist then the enemy will die from a build up of pressure in their arteries. Drawbacks: Extended use can result in headaches and bleeding from the eyes as well as a completely black right eye.

Inko read the file a few more times, My son has been stained by the devil, he has a villain quirk. She lunged toward him and ripped off his eyepatch, instead of his regular emerald green eye a completely black one was there instead. Deku looked up at his mother in fear as she paced back and forth. Panic was evident in her eyes she dashed toward her "holy" knife and grabbed it she glanced around and a needle and thread caught the corner of her eye. She grabbed both and dragged Izuku to the basement.

"Stay still" Inko cooed "Let me carve the demon out of you".

WELL

THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

Tell me if you liked it in the comments and anything I should work on and/or change.

This is my longest chapter but I feel like the quality isn't very good I was in a hurry to get it out since the next chapter Deku is going to start vigilanteeing (is that a word?) and I wanted to get to it quicker.

Well my guys, gals and non-binary pals I bid you adieu

-Jadvig