Chapter 7

Kyōki pushed himself up and leaned against the wall of the alley covering the wound on his side with his hand and gritting his teeth to keep from biting his tongue off. 4 police surrounded him and aimed their guns at him while Eraserhead crouched in front of him. "Are you ok?!" the hero looked at him with concern in his eyes, Kyōki rolled his eyes I'm fine except for the fact that 1 1/2 inches of skin is missing from my shoulder and I had a 7 inch blade rammed into my side but no I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Sarcasm dripped from Kyōki's words and Eraser shook his head "You have been a serious pain in the ass Kyōki.". The vigilante snickered tiredly and leaned his head up against the wall behind him Well I aim to please.

(If you get that reference i love you)

Aizawa reached toward Kyōki's mask but he smacked the hero's hand away. It felt the air turned cold and even though Shota couldn't see Kyōki's eyes he could feel the vigilante glaring at him If you even try to take off my mask I will rip out your eyes, then your intestines, then your throat and serve them to your family on a plate of udon ...got it?

"R-right"

Detective Tsukauchi dashed up to Aizawa and Kyōki with a wide smile on his face "It is a pleasure to meet you Kyōki I have a few questions for you."

Sorry the chapters have been so short i have been lacking motivation so uh yeah

my guys gals and non-binary pals i bid you adieu

-Jadvig