Chapter 3

Shota Aizawa or better known as the underground hero Eraserhead, was walking through the slums. The hero was killing two birds with one stone, patrolling while trying to complete his new case, speaking of the new case...Aizawa rubbed the bridge of his nose and silently cursed out the vigilante case he had been assigned. God fucking damn Kyōki, the most famous vigilante Musutafu. While walking Shota went over the case details in his head. Alright the vigilante's name was Kyōki literally meaning 'insanity' and is probably in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties. They wear a mask that fully covered their face so they had no idea what they looked like or their gender. They never speak and if they had a communicate they'll use sign language though they never gave any sign of being deaf or mute. And his quirk is...wait what is his quirk? The file never said.

Shota was deeply engrossed in his musing until he heard footsteps and shallow breathing. He  stood still straining his ears to hear an incoming attack or anyone in general when the very vigilante he was just thinking about came walking out of an alleyway carelessly swinging his kusarigama in a circle on the chain. Eraser shivered, the aura coming off the wannabe hero was bone-chilling. Shrugging off the uncomfortable feeling he slowly and silently stalked forward holding his capture weapon in his hands taking on a defensive stance, but Kyōki was faster the vigilante spun around hurling his weapon at Eraserhead before quickly pulling it back, the sharp edge of the weapon inches from Aizawa's face. 

Don't fucking sneak up on me Eraser, next time I might not pull the chain back in time.  Even though Kyōki was using sign language the threat was still clear.

How come you never speak? You only ever use sign language.

Yeah I'm aware dipshit. What do you want?!

Aizawa sighed I guess were getting straight to the point then. " Kyōki you are under arrest turn yourself in now or I will restrain you by force"

Yeah I don't think so. The vigilante swung his both of his weapons toward a building across the street using the weapons as grappling hooks he scaled the building in a blink of an eye before Eraserhead could react.

Goddamit I almost had him . For a hot second Shota debated going after him but knew it was in vague the vigilante would have cleared the area by now.

Izuku slipped into his warehouse and shed his coat and weapons, then putting on a pair a ripped jeans and a white t-shirt he walked out of the warehouse to the middle class area of Musutafu. After all you have to look innocent to be able to get good info

well this ending was boring

I worked really hard on this chapter and I feel like it doesn't sound so choppy like the last one but im having some motivation issues i don't have any idea for the plot so if you come up with an idea that i like ill use it and credit you

well my guys, gals, and non-binary pals i bid you adeiu

-Jadvig