Arc 1.1 The Protagonist is Attracted to Me

Chapter 1 The protagonist is attracted to me (1)

    "Get the script, hope that the host will complete the rescue mission as soon as possible, embark on the pinnacle of life, and marry the rich and handsome."

     It is obviously an exciting and encouraging word, but the effect is greatly reduced by the system's 995 cold mechanical sound.

    The corners of Xi Heguang's mouth twitched.

    But he still nodded politely: "Thank you." The voice was like a patter of spring water, clearer and more pleasant.

    After that, Xi Heguang wrapped the soft cloth tightly around his body and turned and plunged into his first mission world.

    ...The ear heard a deafening roar of machinery, mixed with the dull rumbling sound from the ground. Someone seemed to be crying, and someone seemed to be yelling, and there were various roars and noisy voices filled my mind.

    The young man lying in the ruins slowly opened his eyes.

    Xi Heguang felt that his head was constantly in sharp pain, as if there were needles piercing his nerves, long and dense, almost painful.

    A dazzling blond hair appeared in the blurred vision.

    The light and shadow outline the tall figure of the other party. When this person stayed not far in front of him, he almost blocked the light in front of him.

    "It hurts..." a faint shout came from the people lying on the ground, the voice as small as a mosquito. In the noisy environment where the battlefield is cleaned up afterwards, if you don't pay attention to listening, it is easy to be ignored.

    The young man collapsed like a rag doll in the ruins of the battlefield, unable to move, frowning, and short of breath. A pair of eyes are full of water vapor, and their eyes are out of focus. They should be so painful that they can't be seen clearly.

    It's just that the other party should be blurred in front of him, but he doesn't know why he has been looking towards Elvid.

    The thin and small one, nestled on the devastated battlefield, with grievances between his brows, can only look at him with a pair of vague but innocent eyes, as if asking him for help, waiting for him to pass.

    Watched by such a pair of eyes, Elvid clenched his fists.

    Such a pitiful look is exactly what Norman likes, and it is absolutely impossible for him to have it.

    He admitted that he had deliberately not tried to rescue this person before.

    He fell from the chief sentry to the dark sentry. The various sufferings, tortures, and mental breakdowns he suffered during this period were not the fault of this person, but to a large extent it can be said to be indirectly caused by the other party.

    Elvid knew that he shouldn't be angry, but faced with the existence of the white moonlight on the apex of his ex-husband's heart, he didn't want to touch it at all.

    It's just that he has moved several wounded from the battlefield back and forth, but he still didn't see anyone else on the battlefield coming to rescue the seat and light.