1.13

Chapter 13 The protagonist is attracted to me (13)
Temporary spiritual union.

This is why sentinels and guides usually team up for post-war investigations.

Because of the particularity of the battlefield, the battlefield to be investigated is often larger. The sentry has five senses, but it is not realistic to investigate from beginning to end. Although the five senses of the guide are ordinary, the range of mental power is wider than that of the sentinel.

At this time, the sentry and the guide establish a temporary spiritual union, and the sentry can use the spiritual power of the guide to explore the wider surroundings.

This is more efficient and safer, without having to take risks personally. It is the best detection method discovered by the Galaxy Fleet since its post-war investigation.

Before the marriage with Norman, Elvid, because of his high level of mental power and aggressiveness, often subconsciously made mental attacks on guides who tried to conduct mental counseling on him. Team up. After the breakdown of his marriage with Norman, he resisted all the guides.

Therefore, Elvid has always chosen a relatively small area for independent exploration. Although such a regional sentry guide is still a priority, it is also suitable for him alone.

This time allowing Xi Heguang to join the post-war investigation is the result of his careful consideration. It was the first time that Elvid was thinking of the other party. He was protecting him by himself, and everything could take his time.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, Xi Heguang directly asked for a temporary spiritual union.

Temporary spiritual union requires that both sides of the sentry guide have a certain foundation of trust. Because in the process of spiritual integration, the sentry will open its own spiritual barrier, from which it will stretch out the combination of spiritual tentacle and the guide, and then the guide will erect a spiritual barrier for the sentry to ensure that the sentry is not flooded with too much messy information from the outside world, thereby Frenzy.

This means that the sentry's spiritual realm will be completely open to the guide. If there is enough time, plus a little means, the guide can almost detect all the sentry's memory. A guide with high mental power can even suppress the sentry and cause indelible damage in its spiritual realm.

Therefore, post-war investigations are handled by sentries and guides carefully selected from the various corps of the Galaxy Fleet. Especially guides, must ensure character and loyalty. And the sentinels and guides in each team must have enough trust between each other. Otherwise, the sentry may not open the mental barrier at all, or even subconsciously attack the spiritual power of the guide out of self-protection.

Elvid looked at Xi Heguang.

The young man in front of him was still looking up at himself.

His eyes were very focused, his pale lips were slightly pursed, and a small piece of his white wrist appeared from the sleeve of the military uniform.

After a few days, I can still see a trace of bruise on it.

Elvid couldn't help thinking of the scene where Xi Heguang gave him spiritual counseling that night.

The other party dutifully took away all the mental fragments outside the barrier, and did not show any thoughts of continuing to break in, but gently stroked the barrier that shut him out. I was so busy for a long time that I finally fell asleep in my arms.

Elvid twisted his fingers, as if the touch of that thin wrist still remained on it.

Xi Heguang waited for a while and didn't hear Elvid's answer, feeling a little upset in his heart.

Although the target behaved a little clingy, but he did not seem to trust him too much. Xi Heguang felt that he had acted too hastily. After all, even a temporary spiritual union was not a trivial matter.

Just seeing such an exploration environment, he didn't want Elvid to be in danger.

But if the treatment target does not want to carry a burden, but wants to explore alone, he can also cooperate with the other party.

Xi Heguang thought for a while, and thought about it and said, "I just suggested that if the major general is unwilling to establish it. However, it is very dangerous, the major general remembers to be careful..."

He was interrupted by Elvid before he finished speaking. : "I am willing." The

young man opened his eyes wide.

Elvid looked at him, put his hand on the other's shoulder and solemnly said: "I do."

Does he trust Xi and Guang?

Of course it is trusted. Although it has not yet reached the point where he can safely show his memories to the other person, Elvid believes that young people are not the kind of people who can check his memories at will without his consent.

The light blue chubby tentacles once again came to the familiar spiritual realm.

The black barrier I had seen before no longer stood silently, but slowly, something seemed to bulge from inside.

The chubby tentacles were not impatient, nor did they just wait, but took the initiative to touch the barrier. The soft tentacles gently stroked the bulging part of the barrier, as if comforting and encouraging.

It's okay, take your time.

If you want, I will always wait for you here until you open it. If you are not willing, I will touch you to comfort you and leave by yourself.

So gentle, almost softened the hard black barrier.

After ten minutes, the bulging part finally broke through a small hole. The chubby tentacles seized the moment and gathered at the breach, trying to help the barrier continue to open.

But I didn't expect that as soon as the light blue tentacles were attached to the breach, they would be grabbed by a powerful black tentacles protruding from inside.

The young man in his arms struggled subconsciously, and was immediately tightened by the powerful arm ring, and even his wrist was tightly locked.

Elvid closed his eyes and buried his face in the young man's neck, sniffing vigorously.

The young man was uncomfortable with the hoop but couldn't resist, so he could only subconsciously

say : "Major General..." The chubby tentacle that was caught didn't struggle too much, and was immediately pulled into the barrier.

The cracks are getting bigger and bigger, and the black barrier that has not been opened for nearly a decade is gradually disintegrating.

The tentacles waiting outside the barrier saw that the time had come, and immediately began to construct a new spiritual barrier.

When the light blue mental barrier was opened and formed, replacing the original black barrier, the chubby tentacles were connected to the black tentacles.

The pictures that both people saw changed.

Elvid felt his vision had become 360 ​​degrees.

He obviously looked straight ahead, but the white clouds in the sky, the moss in the corners, and the road behind him were all in sight. He didn't deliberately watch it, but these all came to his mind like the images presented by cameras in different positions on the monitor.

Every plant, every move, every bird's song is under his supervision.

Xi Heguang, who was nestling on Elvid's chest, also noticed many wind noises that he hadn't noticed before, the sound of bugs crawling by, and the shadows in the corners.

There was some brilliance on the pale face of the young man, and the corners of the pale lips could not be suppressed. He looked around and seemed to be very new to all of this.

Elvid felt an ample of mental power running in his brain. He had never been so energetic, happy, and clear-headed.

Hugging the rare and lively young man tighter, Elvid led him out of the hidden place.

On the trees, on the corners, on the road behind him, on the wall of the ruins in front, are all small white cats.

"Are you going to start?" The young man looked up at Elvid in his arms, expecting.

Elvid nodded.

Above the sky, a bone dragon hovered with open bone wings. On top of its head, there was a little kitten shaking with fine fur.

The little kitten stretched out a pink mat, patted the bone under his palm, and meowed.

With this meow, all the kittens around were lightly thrown into the shadow of the dark alley.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

The cat is shaking the fluff triumphantly: I didn't expect it. jpg This cat is the cat who controls everything!

The bone dragon flicked its tail and automatically handed a small leather whip.